Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Auto hoover after starting up
809 5 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
liecat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 994485 ft
Belgium

A few weeks ago this problem started.
WheN i switch on the motors of my mavic 2 sometimes the mavic starts to hoover a few feet, and then very slowly rises in height. No stick input is given. When you give stick input, the lavic hoovers normaly and can be flown as usual.
Have already recalibrated the sticks but this weird behavior is stil present, not always but often.
Has anyone a solution?
Thx
2020-6-20
Use props
KDP +
lvl.4
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Can you check in the log-file or in 'my flights' if the input on the up/down stick remains at zero during this faulty behavior ?

It looks like sometimes, you have a positive small value on this input... ?
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there liecat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the remote controllers firmware via the DJI assistant 2 and the do a quick remote control re calibration to see if the issue will still persist. In addition I will post an official DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate the DJI Pro Remote Controller. Thank you.

2020-6-23
Use props
liecat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 994485 ft
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-23 21:25
Hello there liecat. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the remote controllers firmware via the DJI assistant 2 and the do a quick remote control re calibration to see if the issue will still persist. In addition I will post an official DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate the DJI Pro Remote Controller. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFeOF1lBsI

Thanks all for the advise. Today i updated my drone and remote to version .0670.
Also recalibrated the remote.
Weather looks good so i will testflight this afternoon
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

liecat Posted at 7-16 21:51
Thanks all for the advise. Today i updated my drone and remote to version .0670.
Also recalibrated the remote.
Weather looks good so i will testflight this afternoon

Hi there liecat. You are very much welcome and thank you for the given update. It is great to know that you have done some troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-7-16
Use props
Serg SSA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I often have a problem - the left stick in the neutral position gives a value of 1-15%
Calibration doesn't help. The remote gives an error - stick error
I twist the wand several times and the error disappears, but then it appears again (((
firmware 670
2020-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules