Mavic Air 2 - Lightroom Lens Correction Profile
11580 18 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JD Raimer
lvl.2
United States

Is there a Lightroom Lens Correction Profile for the Mavic Air 2 available anywhere!?
2020-6-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

With other DJI aircraft, the lens correction information is built into the file, perhaps the MA2 is the same.
2020-6-20
Use props
embe71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3353 ft
Germany

No need for it: It‘s in the metadata of the RAWs like with MFT lenses... und ich habe nicht immer
2020-6-20
Use props
embe71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3353 ft
Germany

No need for it: It‘s in the metadata of the RAWs like with MFT lenses...
2020-6-20
Use props
JD Raimer
lvl.2
United States

embe71 Posted at 6-20 23:22
No need for it: It‘s in the metadata of the RAWs like with MFT lenses...

How do you access it? It’s not in the drop down menu in Lightroom for Lens Correction!?
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support
2020-6-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

JD Raimer Posted at 6-20 23:30
How do you access it? It’s not in the drop down menu in Lightroom for Lens Correction!?

You shouldn't need to.
It's automatic.
What's the issue that you think needs correction?
2020-6-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-28 20:27
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide the best information for this inquiry.

Why do you even post this?
It's completely pointless.
It means: I have nothing to say about this, maybe some other members can help you.
2020-6-28
Use props
fans0c8353d3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71654 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was going to ask the same question. There is a need for lens correction It is not automatic.
2020-10-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans0c8353d3 Posted at 10-2 17:38
I was going to ask the same question. There is a need for lens correction It is not automatic.

The lens correction data is embedded in the RAW file, and most (decent) programs apply it automatically.
2020-10-2
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

In the “Develop” module, go to “Lens Corrections” and make sure “Enable Profile Corrections” is selected.
2020-10-2
Use props
bejezus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110883 ft
United States

When you go to the lens correction in Lightroom, you will see that the corrections have already been applied and nothing more is needed.

2020-10-24
Use props
Greeka
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same question. Lightroom does NOT have a lens profile for Mavic Air 2. I also have the latest version of Lightroom.
2020-11-4
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

It doesn't need a profile for the Mavic Air 2, the correction data is embedded in the image.
2020-11-4
Use props
ldallara924
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158504 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 6-28 20:40
You shouldn't need to.
It's automatic.
What's the issue that you think needs correction?

Why does it give an error and says No profile? My other m4/3 cameras which have built in data don't give that error?

Look at the basic editing panel.

lr-air-error-1.jpg
2020-11-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

ldallara924 Posted at 11-4 15:01
Why does it give an error and says No profile? My other m4/3 cameras which have built in data don't give that error?

Look at the basic editing panel.

It?
What is it that's giving you an error?
What are you trying to do?
2020-11-4
Use props
esquenazi0022
New

United States

i have a problem with my mavics air 2 (3 of them) for some reason the horizon on some images it gets distorted i also though it was profile correction related but is not. Those anyone knows if there is a fix for this?

much appreciated

here is a sample picture

air.jpeg
2021-3-17
Use props
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
United States

The profiles would be handy to do horizon correction after taking 5 RAW AEB exposures and stacking them in Photomatix before bringing them into Lightroom for final touches.
2021-8-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

coloradoskier Posted at 8-4 07:15
The profiles would be handy to do horizon correction after taking 5 RAW AEB exposures and stacking them in Photomatix before bringing them into Lightroom for final touches.

If you use raw files with software that doesn't apply the built-in lens correction data, you won't get any correction.
If you use jpg files, they are already corrected out of the camera and will look good with any software.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules