Zenmuse X7 gimbal rolls to vertical at startup
1048 1 2020-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angeles Photos
lvl.1
United States

I just received my Inspire 2 and Zenmuse X7 with the 16mm lens back from repairs. I attach the gimbal to the Inspire 2 and the gimbal rolls sideways to a vertical position and stays there.  See the video below.  The DJI 4 and the controller briefly "Air Encoder Error (0x100000) Check whether gimbal is installed." It then says Restart Aircraft.  Contact DJI Support if it persists.  (See attached photo).  When I manually roll the lens back to the horizontal position, the gimbal does not respond to the gimbal control button on the controller. I can, however, reset the gimbal.  However, then nothing.  When I fly the drone, the gimbal behaves erratically.
What do I do?

I have already updated with the newest software updates.  Maybe that is the problem?

Thanks
Vernon  

IMG_6154 copy.jpg
IMG_6160 copy.jpg
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Vernon, sorry for the trouble with the gimbal. When the gimbal is not mounted properly, or when there is an error with the gimbal and camera service option, an error will prompt. It is recommended to try the steps below:

1. Power off the aircraft and remount the gimbal and camera, then power on and check whether the issue is fixed.

2. If the issue persists, power off the drone, wipe the gimbal port and contact pins with anhydrous ethanol, then mount the gimbal and camera again, and restart the drone.
2020-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules