Audio Messages
585 7 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Since the last update, I'm not getting the "The Homepoint is updated...please check it on the map" audio message on my iPhone 6S.  I do get the message on the screen.  Anyone else with this issue???  I also don't get the "Low battery" audio.

2020-6-21
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds like you’ve either muted or turned the volume down on your phone or tablet
2020-6-21
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Nope...mute off and volume up to max.  
2020-6-21
Use props
k9kids
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4951 ft
United States

I pop in an AirPod Pro in one and Bluetooth to my iPad.

I always hear what is going on.
2020-6-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

How old are you? Wife and I are old farts and have to shout at each other these days.....and not just out of animosity ;-)
2020-6-21
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

I had this issue with the iPhone 6s in the Spark...initially I had the Low Battery audio and then after an update it went away...others had the same problem.  Always had the Home Point is updated audio on takeoff.  Now, with the MA2, I had the Home Point is updated audio initially, but after the last update I no longer have it.  Also, don't have the Low Battery audio.  Just wondering if other 6s users have the same issue.
2020-6-21
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

After updating to the new Fly app 1.1.5 for iOS, I now have the "Home point is updated, please check it on the map" audio alert...I assume I'll now have the Low Battery audio alert, also!!!
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Froum, I am sorry for the previous trouble that you have experienced and I am happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved after updating the IOS to the latest version. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum, we are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules