Bugs and Issues with FW 1.09.00.10 Post here
966 4 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

This topic is for Bugs and issues found not what I want in future firmware,  Please post your Issues here so the Team that is on the Monitoring can   reportto their players:
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this post. I hope that our valued DJI members participate on this post and provide the best information for this topic. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-29
Use props
MSGRetired
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204203 ft
  • >>>
United States

Audio is too hot with external Mic adapter. Can you add mic gain support to the firmware?
2020-7-2
Use props
maxpol321
New
Italy

MSGRetired Posted at 7-2 02:36
Audio is too hot with external Mic adapter. Can you add mic gain support to the firmware?

Hello, I have just bought a new Osmo Action camera.
I have seen that the firmware version is  01.04.00.10(6698) ,  which I suppose is the starting firmware for a brand new camera.
Should I allow the update of the firmware ?   I have read that new firmwares will cause some functionalities (rocksteady, for example) to work worse than before, so I don't know wether to update or not.
Not the camera is showing a delay in the screen , I know that new firmwares can avoid that lag but it is not a big deal for me if the other features will get worse.
Thank you
maxpol321
2020-7-3
Use props
MSGRetired
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204203 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sample audio using the Osmo Action as a helmet cam with the external mic adapter. All I can say is its HORRIBLE
2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules