Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone lost by UPS, they advise DJI to file a claim
751 6 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlightCaddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871362 ft
United States

Good Afternoon,
My drone was sent for repair and the job was done and i was supposed to receive my drone on Wednesday.
What arrived was an Amazon package for a person in a different state.
The label for my drone was scanned in Cerritos, CA as well as this other package which is a 10 x10 canopy.
My label is on this box, and was scanned all the way until it got to my home (package out for delivery)
the second label on this package was scanned as delivered. (Amazon order for canopy for address in Massachusetts)
After 10 phone calls with UPS and online chat and 5 conversations with DJI, i was advised by UPS to have the Shipper (DJI) file a claim.
UPS has flagged this in their system so i can't generate a claim.

UPS stated that DJI reused a box and that my drone should be inside the box. (Impossible)
Phantom 4 drone.

Needless to say I require DJI to immediately file a claim.
I advised UPS someone there placed my label on that box.
The North Haven hub is aware and I have not given them the package back because they confirmed my package is missing and my label is on this canopy.
In all the stories i've read online, the customer has never gotten a package with this reckless disregard to a consumers property.

Mike

2020-6-21
Use props
FlightCaddie
lvl.2
United States

2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mike, we are so sorry to read that UPS lost the package, CAS-4309711-G6Q2W0 is this the case number? We will escalate to the appropriate team to file a claim with UPS as soon as possible. Once there is any update regarding this, our manager will contact you immediately.
2020-6-21
Use props
Leah Clyburn
New

United States

I placed an order on June 13 through PayPal. Your company state that my order has been shipped on the 20th of May. That doesn't add up. Honestly I just want to know of the status of my order. My order number is #9208 thank you
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Leah Clyburn Posted at 6-22 02:07
I placed an order on June 13 through PayPal. Your company state that my order has been shipped on the 20th of May. That doesn't add up. Honestly I just want to know of the status of my order. My order number is #9208 thank you

Hi Leah, may we verify where did you place the order? If it was from DJI Online Store, the order number should be 13 numbers. There is no order under your Forum account, you could also give us the email you used to place the order.
2020-6-22
Use props
FlightCaddie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-21 19:53
Hi Mike, we are so sorry to read that UPS lost the package, CAS-4309711-G6Q2W0 is this the case number? We will escalate to the appropriate team to file a claim with UPS as soon as possible. Once there is any update regarding this, our manager will contact you immediately.

That is the correct number. Thank you and please file the claim and forward all emails to my email address.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlightCaddie Posted at 6-22 02:34
That is the correct number. Thank you and please file the claim and forward all emails to my email address.

No problem, our higher-level team will help follow it up, hope you will get your drone back soon.
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules