Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problem with CrystalSky Firmware for Aeroscope
3294 8 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moftah70
lvl.1

Libya

welcome everybody
Having a problem, I hope you will help me solve it, : -
I own an Aeroscope Portable Unit model AS-P1800 that was working perfectly but the screen was broken, Screen Model CrystalSky CS785
I bought a new screen Model CS785U
In order to run on an aeroscope, I downloaded the device's software from this link
https://www.dji.com/aeroscope/info#downloads
The software carries the name CrystalSky Firmware for Aeroscope Portable Unit. V2.5.9.7
I decompressed the file, copied the bin file and pasted it into the sd card
I put the sd card in slot 1, from the settings to update, and from the upper-right corner, I chose a local update
It is assumed at this stage that the software file appears, but I do not have the screen to see it
Please note that the new sd card and the software file were loaded three times without benefit
And the file is placed on the sd card root
I downloaded a screen update from this page
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/crystalsky
File named CrystalSky Firmware (7.85``) v02.06.06.00
I put it on the sd card root and did the same previous steps the update file appeared
Please help me in guiding me on how to download the software for the screen of the aeroscope

thanks
2020-6-21
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

The problem may be the version of the firmware that you now have on the Crystal Sky? If you have the latest version of the Crystal Sky firmware that was introduced in Dec 2019, you might be out of luck without DJI's help. Good luck with that one! The version is 3.0.2.0. If you have that on your new Crystal Sky replacement you are pretty much screwed. This version of the firmware removed the ability to downgrade the firmware. Hence the guys here telling people not to upgrade to this latest firmware.  You may indeed need a special version of the firmware for your device? This is just one scenario and I cant be sure ?

DJI's support of us Crystal Sky users is minimal at best. When DJI brings a product out and you have the product for a while you can pretty much forget about support. The best they will do for you is tell you to reboot and then when it does not work tell you the classic "So sorry, our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you" or "We will tell our engineers about it for future versions". That's the most they will do for you.

I am aware of the device you have. You paid a lot of money for that. I sure hope DJI will come to your assistance.
I have included some note from another post on this forum that might help you. i sure hope you can work it out there bud. Let us know how you make out. Best of luck!

Overview:
Date: 2019.12.16
CrystalSky Firmware (CS785 / CS785U): V3.0.2.0
CrystalSky Firmware (CS550): V3.0.2.0
DJI GO 3 App: V 3.1.59
DJI GO 4 App: V 4.3.16
DJI Pilot Beta: V 1.6.1

What's New?

Updated the DJI GO 4 app to version 4.3.16.
    Updated the DJI Pilot Beta app to version 1.6.1.
    Optimized system stability.
    Optimized the performance of CrystalSky in high-temperature environments.
    Optimized video transmission.

Note:

DO NOT revert to an earlier firmware version after updating to v3.0.2.0. Otherwise, CrystalSky will malfunction and the user will be required to contact DJI After-Sales for support.

2020-6-24
Use props
moftah70
lvl.1

Libya

jazzyjeff Posted at 6-24 12:05
The problem may be the version of the firmware that you now have on the Crystal Sky? If you have the latest version of the Crystal Sky firmware that was introduced in Dec 2019, you might be out of luck without DJI's help. Good luck with that one! The version is 3.0.2.0. If you have that on your new Crystal Sky replacement you are pretty much screwed. This version of the firmware removed the ability to downgrade the firmware. Hence the guys here telling people not to upgrade to this latest firmware.  You may indeed need a special version of the firmware for your device? This is just one scenario and I cant be sure ?

DJI's support of us Crystal Sky users is minimal at best. When DJI brings a product out and you have the product for a while you can pretty much forget about support. The best they will do for you is tell you to reboot and then when it does not work tell you the classic "So sorry, our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you" or "We will tell our engineers about it for future versions". That's the most they will do for you.

thank you for your reply ...

This is the system data for the screen

Do I understand from your response that you cannot operate the aeroscope with this screen and this version of the software ????
Screenshot_2020-06-25-07-05-20.png
2020-6-25
Use props
moftah70
lvl.1

Libya

This is the system data for the screen

Screenshot_2020-06-25-07-05-20.png
2020-6-25
Use props
moftah70
lvl.1

Libya

Do I understand from your response that you cannot operate the aeroscope with this screen and this version of the software ????

2020-6-25
Use props
fans19eddd2b
New
United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me if the screen on its own will work with DJI FPV system as a spectator screen ?
2020-6-28
Use props
fans19eddd2b
New
United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me if I am able to use this the same as DJI Smart controller for spectator screen running off  FPV goggles
2020-6-28
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

moftah70 Posted at 6-25 14:40

I dont know as I do not know anything about this software you are using? I am just a user just like you. I wish I had more of an answer than that. DJI should be able to answer this but I see no answers thus far. I was giving you the problems of the Crystal Sky. Th best of luck for a fix. Please let us know.
2020-7-2
Use props
stray102
New
Russia

Hi all. has anyone solved the problem with updating the crystalsky firmware for mobile aeroscope?
2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules