1649 3 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Hi,

I have uploaded my data files to AirData , the APP see the flight but will not diplay any of the data, anyone aware of a fault with the APP and what I can do to correct this problem
2020-6-21
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

Hi. You have to make sure you have synchronize flight data turned on in the DJI Fly App setup. You must download Airdata HD Sync onto your tablet or phone. There is a process for getting the HD Sync to activate (involves entering your DJI account e-mail address and also getting a token I.D. from the AirData site. To get the token go to the the AirData website and click on My Account and then on Flight Retrieval - DJI Login. A token should be displayed there for you to enter in the HD Sync setup. Once you get that going (a one time setup) after you fly the drone you can run the HD Sync to get the flight data from the drone (Your tablet, RC Controller, and the drone must be powered on). You must have a WIFI connection to do this so if your tablet doesn't have a WIFI hookup you have to wait till you get to a WIFI hotspot  It usually takes a couple minutes to get the flight data synched from the drone. Then you can go to the Airdata website and Click on DJI and then hit the Sync button and your flight data will appear in the AirData My Flights area although sometimes it takes a few hours for the flight data to show up (depends on how many pilots are synching their data at any one time). If you go to a paid version plan of Airdata your data uploads receive higher priority and you are supposed to see the flight data posted quicker. I hope this helps you.
2020-6-21
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

loosing it I used the dat file and not the text file
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query, I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules