Lost Matrice 600 Pro repair package by UPS
820 9 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
feelsomoon
lvl.2

United States

Hi,

My matrice 600 pro recently broken during an accident. I started a sent back repair request. I scheduled a pick up on 6/15. My colleague handed the package to the UPS driver while everything was recorded by the camera. Some other people also have seen the driver was with the box. The tracking status didn't refresh after that. It shows the package hasn't been shipped.

I contacted the driver personally. He said he didn't remember this package. I visited UPS customer center. They implied the package might be lost and suggested me to start the investigation. I'm not the shipper so I need DJI to use their account to write a claim. I tried to call customer service. The agent couldn't help but ask me to locate it with the driver, which I have already tried.

Did anyone have some similar experiences? How could I get in touch with the team to help me to start the investigation?
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know about this. May we ask for the drop off receipt, please? We will forward this with the designated team for further assistance. If no drop off receipt is provided, it is a must that you file a police report to start the investigation. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-21
Use props
feelsomoon
lvl.2

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-21 15:35
Hi, we're sorry to know about this. May we ask for the drop off receipt, please? We will forward this with the designated team for further assistance. If no drop off receipt is provided, it is a must that you file a police report to start the investigation. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your reply! I'm not sure if we have the receipt. I'm going to check with my colleague tomorrow. Does it count if we have the camera recording of the whole process?
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

feelsomoon Posted at 6-21 16:05
Hi Diana,

Thank you for your reply! I'm not sure if we have the receipt. I'm going to check with my colleague tomorrow. Does it count if we have the camera recording of the whole process?

It seems the package was not lost? The tracking has been updated on the UPS website, did you contact them for further clarification?
2020-6-23
Use props
FlightCaddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871362 ft
United States

My drone went from DJI to a facility in California to be shipped to me after my repairs were done. My sticker was either removed or reprinted and placed on another parcel which is not mine and it arrived scanned with the other label. So UPS is aware but claims DJI is to blame for my lost drone. I have a 10 x 10 canopy which DJI doesn't sell and i never ordered in my possession with the DJI shipping label on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for a response back on the escalation. I feel that UPS employees who know the contents or see where the items are going are taking them.
2020-6-23
Use props
feelsomoon
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-23 05:43
It seems the package was not lost? The tracking has been updated on the UPS website, did you contact them for further clarification?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I'm lucky that after I visited their customer center, UPS sent the package back yesterday. I sent it again. Hopefully, it goes well this time
2020-6-23
Use props
feelsomoon
lvl.2

United States

FlightCaddie Posted at 6-23 06:52
My drone went from DJI to a facility in California to be shipped to me after my repairs were done. My sticker was either removed or reprinted and placed on another parcel which is not mine and it arrived scanned with the other label. So UPS is aware but claims DJI is to blame for my lost drone. I have a 10 x 10 canopy which DJI doesn't sell and i never ordered in my possession with the DJI shipping label on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for a response back on the escalation. I feel that UPS employees who know the contents or see where the items are going are taking them.

Sorry to hear that. I'm lucky that after I insisted on investigating the driver. He sent the package back yesterday. They have very bad management.
2020-6-23
Use props
FlightCaddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871362 ft
United States

feelsomoon Posted at 6-23 08:32
Sorry to hear that. I'm lucky that after I insisted on investigating the driver. He sent the package back yesterday. They have very bad management.

Who sent the package back?  I was told via phone the drone would be replaced. Now i'm being told your not sure when you will be sending the replacement drone to me??? I require the interaction with DJI and UPS and who is claiming responsibility in this matter.
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlightCaddie Posted at 7-3 19:00
Who sent the package back?  I was told via phone the drone would be replaced. Now i'm being told your not sure when you will be sending the replacement drone to me??? I require the interaction with DJI and UPS and who is claiming responsibility in this matter.

Hi FlightCaddie, we are so sorry for the delay, upon checking your case, we've confirmed UPS sent wrong goods and will send a replacement drone to you. I will push the local team to ship it ASAP, sorry to keep you waiting.
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

feelsomoon Posted at 6-23 08:30
Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I'm lucky that after I visited their customer center, UPS sent the package back yesterday. I sent it again. Hopefully, it goes well this time

Sorry for the late response, hope everything goes smoothly, if there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules