o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

iPad Ver    13.4.1    5th Gen  iPad 9.7

GO4  Ver   4.3.37

This has happened a couple times, twice when flying my P4Pro V2 and twice Flying M2Pro

First time was back in April and then again today......I was flying near a Wind Mill Generator at 350ft agl and POOF....app is gone.  Didn't freeze or flash it was just gone.
I had cleared cache before....and it happened....but cache not cleared today.....

Anyone else?   Thoughts?

Thank you
Randy
2020-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This happened to me once before but since the last couple of updates its not been an issue.  One thing to try is to force quit all the other apps and reboot, just incase your running out of memory.
2020-6-22
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-22 00:14
This happened to me once before but since the last couple of updates its not been an issue.  One thing to try is to force quit all the other apps and reboot, just incase your running out of memory.

I only run GO 4 when flying, and only use iPad for flying......occasionally I'll screen shot and then email on the fly.....but then close that app immediately.  

The last GO4 update was about a month or so ago.....and last night I updated the iPad as I did not know there was an update out there.....we'll see

Thank you
Randy
2020-6-22
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I flew 2 batteries in the M2P and 4 Batteries in the Inspire, keeping in mind that uses GO....NOT GO4

No shut offs.....I need to fly 3 batteries Wed in my 2 Phantom 4Pros.....so we'll see.

Randy
2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Randy. I am sorry for the trouble this ha caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI drone to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you.

2020-6-24
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 19:45
Hello there Randy. I am sorry for the trouble this ha caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI drone to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

This issue is related to the GO4 app shutting off on the iPad.....I still have full control over the AC.

This is not an antenna issue.

I saw I was uptodate on the GO4 app, however the iPad was 1 version behind.....I updated the iPad and have not seen the issue in 4 flights.

Randy
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

rwynant V1 Posted at 6-24 19:57
This issue is related to the GO4 app shutting off on the iPad.....I still have full control over the AC.

This is not an antenna issue.

Hi there Randy. Thank you for the reply and the given update on the sad issue. It is great to know that after updating your iPad the issue was solve. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules