452 6 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really admire the talent of you guys in getting great stills and videos. But maybe it might be entertaining to see some "bloopers" gone wrong, or at least less than perfect videos. Don't be afraid to post them, we have all done a few at least ;-) After all, we learn the best from our mistakes.

2020-6-21
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

This video is of the first flight I ever did with my Mavic Mini. It was sitting on the landing pad powered on with video started when two good size dogs came out of nowhere and almost crushed my Mini before I even got her off the ground. That was a close call indeed.
2020-6-21
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

This video is of the first flight I ever did with my Mavic Mini. It was sitting on the landing pad powered on with video started when two good size dogs came out of nowhere and almost crushed my Mini before I even got her off the ground. That was a close call indeed. I even blooped this blooper.
2020-6-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bloopers,  what are they?
2020-6-22
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-22 00:15
Bloopers,  what are they?

Mistakes/errors/ mishaps.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GaryDoug. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this thread. I hope that you will get the best information you need from our DJI co pilots with regards to the bloopers that they have made in creating video and taking photos with there DJI drones. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-28
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Haha, well this topic went over like a lead Mavic ;-)
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules