"shooting infrared ray" does not work
3839 9 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yelzcammy
lvl.1
Hong Kong

When I try to program on Robomaster S1, it seems I can only control it to shoot bead, how can I program to shoot infrared ray?
Or I missing some pre-configuration?
2020-6-21
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Recent versions of the Robomaster app/firmware do allow you to use the IR gun. You can check the Blaster/Emit infrared beams continuously block in Scratch (and see the equivalent Python code).
2020-6-22
Use props
yelzcammy
lvl.1
Hong Kong

BGA Posted at 6-22 05:17
Recent versions of the Robomaster app/firmware do allow you to use the IR gun. You can check the Blaster/Emit infrared beams continuously block in Scratch (and see the equivalent Python code).

thank you! and yes, I have update to the latest version and tried Blaster/Emit infrared beams, but just get nothing. seems that this function just doesn't work.
2020-6-22
Use props
Cino
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Since the IR gun itself doesn't include the light and sound effect, the only way to see if it's working is using another s1 as receiver.
2020-6-22
Use props
yelzcammy
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Cino Posted at 6-22 19:04
Since the IR gun itself doesn't include the light and sound effect, the only way to see if it's working is using another s1 as receiver.

aha, I got it!  Yes, IR gun itself doesn't include the light and sound effect, that means I need to add light and sound by myself each time I shoot.
Thank you so much.
2020-6-22
Use props
yelzcammy
lvl.1
Hong Kong

maybe like this.
2020-6-22
Use props
Caleb9
New

Australia

What should i do if my robot will no longer shoot inferred beams even though it is set on that and j have tried giving it a hole new turret and transmitter
2022-8-23
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

In the Blaster module, you will see:

set infreared beam emissions frequency to ...
emit single infrared beamemit infrared beam continuously
stop emitting infrared beans

Conversely, under Armor you have:

when robot is hit by infrared beam
wait for hit on robot by infrared beam
robot hit by infrared beam

2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

I have a RoboMaster S1 which needs reset. Infrared Beam won't fire anymore. Does anyone know how to reset it?
2023-5-30
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0 Posted at 5-30 00:03
I have a RoboMaster S1 which needs reset. Infrared Beam won't fire anymore. Does anyone know how to reset it?

As far as I know there is now way to force a factory reset. I do not think this would fix anything anyway. Your issue is most likely a hardware one.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules