Ready for delivery?
524 4 2020-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7c348fc7
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, I ordered a Mavic mini flymore combo on 18 June. Since then the status has been "Ready for delivery" and hasn't changed. When I ordered it said delivery in 2-5 workdays. When can I expect my products. If it takes any longer I will have to cancel my order.

2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the package has been completed and it shall be shipped very soon, please note the email notification of the tracking number, appreciate your patience.
2020-6-21
Use props
fans7c348fc7
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-21 23:59
Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the package has been completed and it shall be shipped very soon, please note the email notification of the tracking number, appreciate your patience.

Thanks Mindy, I hope you’re right., though I wonder what „very soon“ means.
2020-6-22
Use props
jjcmini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33829 ft
United Kingdom

fans7c348fc7 Posted at 6-22 00:02
Thanks Mindy, I hope you’re right., though I wonder what „very soon“ means.

Hi,

Not sure why DJI isn't making this clear, but dispatch from china has been effected by COVID as has most of the globe. The latest figures are shown below as to how much capacity (or less) a freighter plane can carry

2020-6-22
Use props
fans7c348fc7
lvl.1
Germany

jjcmini Posted at 6-22 00:33
Hi,

Not sure why DJI isn't making this clear, but dispatch from china has been effected by COVID as has most of the globe. The latest figures are shown below as to how much capacity (or less) a freighter plane can carry

Thanks! That much was clear to me.  I’ll just wait a little longer.
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules