Factory reset
6468 6 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Is there a Factory Reset option on the Osmo Pocket?
2020-6-22
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Hi John.

The only reset  I can find is swipe down / select first screen / swipe left / press 'more' / center selection.

Ray.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. As Ray-CubeAce advised at post #2 this is the step to reset the parameters of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please refer to the video I will be posting for more details. Thank you.

2020-6-24
Use props
SMRdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1986322 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been battling with DJI over this issue.  I claims in the video that this reset is a "factory reset".  IT'S NOT.  A factory reset would also roll-back the FIRMWARE to what it was when shipped.  THIS DOES NOT!

I am having audio issues which I believe are software related, so I would like to do a total software reset and eliminate the firmware as a cause of the issue.  5 emails back and forth and I keep getting told the same steps as in the video above will "factory reset" the  Osmo, but again it doesn't.

They then tell me to create a repair ticket to send it back for repairs.  When I do, I receive an email that due to Covid they are no longer doing repairs in the US.  I own the Pocket, 2 Osmo Mobiles, a Spark, a Mavic 2 Pro, a Phantom and endless amounts of extra batteries and accessories.  When the products work, they are simply AMAZING!  I am learning though that the excitement of using a great product is quickly lost by bad customer service.  I will have to think long and hard before buying another DJI product.
2020-8-16
Use props
chewymusic
New

United States

Same complaint as the others. Audio was working fine, suddenly stopped working--both internal mics and 2 different external mics. The repair process was a pain in the ***. I plan to contact amazon directly and see if they will ship me a replacement unit. DJI customer support is not good.
2021-2-2
Use props
djiuser_2CkgBVzhLWrM
New

Australia

Newly purchased pocket 2. Unable to move past first screen as i want to set language to English. Please help
2021-8-27
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

djiuser_2CkgBVzhLWrM Posted at 8-27 12:12
Newly purchased pocket 2. Unable to move past first screen as i want to set language to English. Please help

If the screen is frozen, maybe try putting it on a charger and trying.
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules