Bind one air unit to multiple goggles?
5716 4 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanissF
lvl.1

Belgium

Hello,

With a friend we have both a DJI goggles, but while he is assembling his drone we are sharing one drone for both of us.

But can we bind an Air Unit to two FPV goggles? We made a long research but we haven't found an answer.
2020-6-22
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

i am not sure if it's possible to bind an air unit to multiple goggles, but there is an audience mode for the goggles that you can use to tune into an air unit if that's what you're trying to do
2020-6-22
Use props
VanissF
lvl.1

Belgium

Kreeze Posted at 6-22 06:07
i am not sure if it's possible to bind an air unit to multiple goggles, but there is an audience mode for the goggles that you can use to tune into an air unit if that's what you're trying to do

Yeah, we do use audience mode but the spectator doesn't see the OSD infos and has slightly more latency.
2020-6-22
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can not bind to more than one pair of goggles at a time. You can switch the pairing though. It’s only possible to bind multiple air units to a single pair of goggles if you have more than one drone. The main set of goggles can request bad data packets be re sent. It would not be practical to have more than one pair of goggles doing this.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules