Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live stream to Twitch
9195 11 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OuThereTogether
lvl.1

Australia

I am wanting to livestream on location to Twitch with my Osmo Action.   In the Select Livestream Platform page in DJI Mimo it only highlights Facebook and Youtube.  I have attempted to use my Twitch Stream key in the RTMP tab with no luck.  It rejects the Stream Key.    Any ideas anyone ?  
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there OuThereTogether. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment DJI Osmo Action does not support the Twitch Stream when doing and live stream. For additional reference I will post a DJI Forum link on Live Stream Tutorial: Osmo Action RTMP Live Stream Settings ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1 ). Thank you.
2020-6-28
Use props
OuThereTogether
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks for the reply Stephen - Can you tell me is there a way to do it via the RTMP settings ?  I have had no luck or is it not doable at all ?
2020-6-29
Use props
fansb813a4f2
New
Japan

Hi,
I have  similar issue, when i use the RTMP to stream on  twitch it stop after 2 seconds.

Pretty frustrating.  
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_F7s5o5Py4ECt
New
United Kingdom

Same issue here in 2021. Stops randomly. Sometimes stays on for half an hour or more, and then it just quits the stream
2021-3-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

are you near the  device nothing blocking it at all, like a case?
2021-3-2
Use props
Blinky911
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3415 ft
Germany

i have the same problem i change to gopro
2021-3-27
Use props
batbangboom
New

United States

i feel your pain
2021-6-18
Use props
Brauzeuge
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-6-28 20:37
Hello there OuThereTogether. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment DJI Osmo Action does not support the Twitch Stream when doing and live stream. For additional reference I will post a DJI Forum link on Live Stream Tutorial: Osmo Action RTMP Live Stream Settings ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211716&extra=page%3D1 ). Thank you.

Ist is 2021!! Some asian Platform noone needs got its settings but still no Twitch? What the hell are you doing?
2021-7-25
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Seems DJI gave the reply and has no further interest.
2021-7-26
Use props
djiuser_Ri17rPAt0xpN
New

Brauzeuge Posted at 7-25 23:18
Ist is 2021!! Some asian Platform noone needs got its settings but still no Twitch? What the hell are you doing?

DJI Osmo Action is a chinese action cam, ofcourse they cater to their chinese buyers first. Why would they support Twitch when you cannot even watch Twitch in China? I mean get real man. You are entitled to complain but be respectable man, and use some logic in your brain, sheesh...
2021-8-31
Use props
KrisKarl
New
Flight distance : 2654 ft
Germany

djiuser_Ri17rPAt0xpN Posted at 2021-8-31 04:57
DJI Osmo Action is a chinese action cam, ofcourse they cater to their chinese buyers first. Why would they support Twitch when you cannot even watch Twitch in China? I mean get real man. You are entitled to complain but be respectable man, and use some logic in your brain, sheesh...

Where's the option to livestream TikTok then?
4-10 07:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules