Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC ERROR ON PHANTOM 4 PRO and no bars on 5.8ghz channel
796 3 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricardofrancome.com
lvl.1
Brazil

Hey for all. I have a Phantom 4 pro the first and it dont have any sd slot and no hdmi. But my problem is. When I turn on all and look for my freguency it is in auto mode, in 2.4ghz I saw the vertical bars , but when I put it in 5.8ghz The bars disappear. OH I have an Alientech duo chanel with no booster and no battery.. This problem happen is on my last fly and give me a esc error. I have the photo and what it says. Any help I appreciate.

d0d69ce0-227b-4108-ab31-d07870a784a9.jpg
d0d69ce0-227b-4108-ab31-d07870a784a9.jpg
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue. Did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash from prior flights? I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware of the said drone by using the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-6-24
Use props
ricardofrancome.com
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-24 22:52
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue. Did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash from prior flights? I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware of the said drone by using the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

No Paladin. This is the third one the others I broke in a beat and another one gave time out and I didn't come back, I kept filming and fell and someone got it. But this one always flew far and very well and stable from two weeks ago it gave a problem of freguency and the commands did not obey and it gave the same errors ESC and Not enough  force on motors  I bought the set of new ESCs and I will replace them as well as the 4 engines. I'm on my way?  The firmware has already given the factory, them one above and then the new one. Im afraid to fly.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ricardofrancome.com Posted at 6-25 10:07
No Paladin. This is the third one the others I broke in a beat and another one gave time out and I didn't come back, I kept filming and fell and someone got it. But this one always flew far and very well and stable from two weeks ago it gave a problem of freguency and the commands did not obey and it gave the same errors ESC and Not enough  force on motors  I bought the set of new ESCs and I will replace them as well as the 4 engines. I'm on my way?  The firmware has already given the factory, them one above and then the new one. Im afraid to fly.

Thank you for the additional information. Since the issue persists after doing multiple troubleshooting steps, I would recommend to please contact our DJI Support team to further diagnose, analyze and repair the said drone. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules