Can't reset Spark Wifi
869 5 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FilipY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,
Haven't been using my Spark for a few months and as I turned it on now I can't see the Spark WiFi or connect to the device.

Tried following the steps to what I understand the fix is resetting the wifi setup - pressed the button for 9 seconds when the device is turned on but don't get any beeps and the wifi is not resetting.
I can reset and connect to the controller but can't connect the drone.

Any advice on what to do please?

2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If the mobile device cannot detect the Spark's WIFI, it may be because Spark was previously connected to the remote controller. To prompt detection, power on the aircraft, then press down on the power button for six seconds until you hear the aircraft beep twice. This indicates that Spark’s Wi-Fi is now detectable on your mobile device.
2020-6-22
Use props
FilipY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 20:02
If the mobile device cannot detect the  Spark's WIFI, it may be because Spark was previously connected to the remote controller. To prompt detection, power on the aircraft, then press down on the power button for six seconds until you hear the aircraft beep twice. This indicates that Spark’s Wi-Fi is now detectable on your mobile device.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately as stated in my first message, when I press the button, while the aircraft is on, I don't get any beeps regardless of how long I keep the button pressed.

Is there any other way to reset the machine?
2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FilipY Posted at 6-23 02:35
Thanks for that. Unfortunately as stated in my first message, when I press the button, while the aircraft is on, I don't get any beeps regardless of how long I keep the button pressed.

Is there any other way to reset the machine?

Any chance to share us a short video about the issue?
2020-6-23
Use props
FilipY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-23 03:41

Sure thing.

Please see here - after turning the aircraft on, I press the button to reset the wifi but nothing is happening

https://youtu.be/2fFyfXTq7Q8
2020-6-24
Use props
FilipY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-23 03:41

Any solution to this issue? Please see the link to the video in the post above.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules