Mavic Air2 controller frustations
508 4 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexwick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 413934 ft
United States

Similar to my other thread... I do have some frustrations with teh controller...
I used to use the 2 finger pinch method to fly... I just cant seem to get a comfortable way to do that with this controller....
What are you guys doing?

Thanks
Alex
2020-6-22
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

???   
2020-6-22
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

I have been able to support the controller with the little and 4th fingers, middle finger on the gimbal wheel, thumb and first finger doing the pinch.  I have large hands, so its not an issue really.  Right hand is easier than the left a little because of the wheel.
2020-6-22
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

With practice, you can get quite adept using just your thumbs.  Coming from the two axis gimbal Spark, I find the RC controls to be less sensitive and yaw movement to be a lot smoother with the MA2.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alex. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I understand that you are used to control the sticks of your remote controller using the pinch method. With practice in using the thumb method you will definitely get the hang of it in the near future. Again thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2020-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules