HELP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Varris
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1306 ft

Norway

I started ny drone for the first time today,and IT lifted off then just disapeared. Can somone please help me to recover it.  
2020-6-22
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you have the flight data of your copter?
2020-6-22
Use props
Varris
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1306 ft

Norway

Peterx Posted at 6-22 13:54
Do you have the flight data of your copter?

59.833318, 10.856004         it's the coordinates when it disappeared. But really, I have been searching for more than a day, whit no luck. Is it possible that the GPS location can be way out of correction?
2020-6-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Varris Posted at 6-23 18:00
59.833318, 10.856004         it's the coordinates when it disappeared. But really, I have been searching for more than a day, whit no luck. Is it possible that the GPS location can be way out of correction?

We don't want the GPS location because it probably is not where it is. Go to this site and upload the flight data, then come back and post a link to the data: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Varris. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Drone. Since this unfortunate event had happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2020-6-24
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Now that is interesting !    Any pilot input prior to it "lifting off and disappearing"  ?
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules