Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OM3 won’t charge
1831 8 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianS2
lvl.1
United States

My DJI Osmo Mobile 3 won't charge anymore.  Purchased it about 8 months ago so I believe the warranty has expired.  Is the battery replaceable?  It's near impossible to get ahold of DJI support online or telephone, especially now with Covid 19.  What are my options?  Thanks in advance.
2020-6-22
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried a new lead and charging brick, preferably 2amp. What is it doing When you plug it in.

2020-6-22
Use props
BrianS2
lvl.1
United States

AlanHd Posted at 6-22 12:51
Have you tried a new lead and charging brick, preferably 2amp. What is it doing When you plug it in.

Yes, thx for replying.  When I plug it in the battery status lights come on, all amber.  When I turn it on the first LED blinks green while the rest of the lights are amber.  They never change to green no matter how long I leave it plugged in.
2020-6-22
Use props
BrianS2
lvl.1
United States

Anyone know if the battery can be changed?
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BrianS2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 built-in battery cannot be swapped out.  Can you please try using a different recommended charger and usb cable to see if your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 will be able to take in charge and can you please post a short sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see. Thank you.
2020-6-24
Use props
BrianS2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 21:30
Hello there BrianS2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 built-in battery cannot be swapped out.  Can you please try using a different recommended charger and usb cable to see if your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 will be able to take in charge and can you please post a short sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see. Thank you.

Hi Stephen thx for reply, just got back into town.  I will try to get this done today.
2020-6-26
Use props
BrianS2
lvl.1
United States

Here is the video...  I'm using a DJI charger and newer cable that is verified good, here are the charger specs...

Input: 100-240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 0.5 A

Output: 5 V 3 A / 9V 2A / 12 V 1.5 A

2020-6-26
Use props
BrianS2
lvl.1
United States

Stephen are you monitoring this post?
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BrianS2 Posted at 6-27 12:18
Stephen are you monitoring this post?

Hi there BrianS2. Thank you for the reply and for the video that you have posted. After watching the said video.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to be able to assess your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 thoroughly. In addition, DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI gimbal to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the warranty. Thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules