o(^-^)o
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1651168 ft
United States

This reprents a personal tour de force.

Planned flight mission.
Framing and composing the shot
Longest flight by distance (getting to the start, the above mentioned "framing" and trip home.  9777 feet
New skills in editing

Have at me! I've already seen thing to fix.

2020-6-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done
2020-6-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage    
2020-6-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Well done!
2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Akirasho. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful aerial video you have filmed. Great work and keep on flying.
2020-6-24
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

I will duplicate this flight with different parameters before requesting permission to overfly the grounds.  
2020-6-24
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Was the drone 9,777' away from you at the start of the framing???  Or was that round trip???  Either way, did you have the drone in sight the whole flight???  In my opinion, it's not good for the drone community as a whole to have individuals blatantly announcing on this forum they flew in total disregard to FAA VLOS requirements.  And there are a lot of newbies (and this poster may be one of them) that the MA2 is their first drone and when they see posts like this they just think it's okay to fly as far as they can.  They have a mindset that if they get into trouble they can always use RTH to save them.  The FAA is out to restrict drone pilots as much as possible...let's not give them ammunition in their quest.
2020-6-25
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 6-25 00:38
Was the drone 9,777' away from you at the start of the framing???  Or was that round trip???  Either way, did you have the drone in sight the whole flight???  In my opinion, it's not good for the drone community as a whole to have individuals blatantly announcing on this forum they flew in total disregard to FAA VLOS requirements.  And there are a lot of newbies (and this poster may be one of them) that the MA2 is their first drone and when they see posts like this they just think it's okay to fly as far as they can.  They have a mindset that if they get into trouble they can always use RTH to save them.  The FAA is out to restrict drone pilots as much as possible...let's not give them ammunition in their quest.

9777 was total flight distance.  I was roughly half way between each end of the pan and had a spotter helping.   Unloaded.
2020-6-25
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Akirasho Posted at 6-25 00:53
9777 was total flight distance.  I was roughly half way between each end of the pan and had a spotter helping.   Unloaded.

Great to hear...nice footage, by the way!!!
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules