Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Audience Mode is not working like as stated by DJI
9476 14 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bought an extra Goggles so friends can watch in Audience Mode. However, this works very poorly. The Audience Goggles has a very poor reception / picture.
Complaints have been made about this on various forums. Is this going to change with an update, because it does not work, as DJI recommends the Audience Mode
2020-6-22
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a pair of goggles for use in audience mode as well, but the experience has been acceptable. Audience mode definitely does not have the same quality when the signal starts to get weaker, but has almost the same quality with a strong signal.
2020-6-22
Use props
RacerXFPV
lvl.1
United States

FPV Goggles V2 won't go into Audience mode...
I have recently purchased a 2nd pair of goggles and got the V2 Version, but after not getting "Audience mode" on them (As well as my V1's!!!) I decided to upgrade to the current version of V2 Software an now I see a totally different GUI and no "Audience Mode" EVEN AVAILABLE.

I also cannot connect it to the Caddx unit in my Quad (which I had before) switching seamlessly between the two, but now that I upgraded all components and "Reset All" I get NOTHING on my V2's at all except for an interface that looks like it was intended for their drone, not my build with THEIR components... Get on the BALL Dji!!! You need to cross-compat your stuff!
Frustrating

2021-3-28
Use props
stresscool
New

Canada

RacerXFPV Posted at 3-28 10:27
I have recently purchased a 2nd pair of goggles and got the V2 Version, but after not getting "Audience mode" on them (As well as my V1's!!!) I decided to upgrade to the current version of V2 Software an now I see a totally different GUI and no "Audience Mode" EVEN AVAILABLE.

Aren't you able to switch back to the other mode? My friend had the same issue yesterday and I was able to switch them back from the "About" menu.
2021-3-28
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bought a second pair of goggles.  After activation with A2 and update I cannot switch the GUI from DJI FPV to DJI DRONE.  There is no mode switch in the "about" selection in the DJI FPV goggles GUI.  I'm Trying to set up audience mode for DJI FPV DRONE.  Whats the secret?  do I have to bind the audience V2 goggles to the DJI DRONE before the DJI DRONE GUI update is installed on the goggles through the phone app for the DJI DRONE GUI to shown on the goggle display?   
2021-3-29
Use props
CaptainChaos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200259 ft
South Africa

eggbeater Posted at 3-29 10:26
Bought a second pair of goggles.  After activation with A2 and update I cannot switch the GUI from DJI FPV to DJI DRONE.  There is no mode switch in the "about" selection in the DJI FPV goggles GUI.  I'm Trying to set up audience mode for DJI FPV DRONE.  Whats the secret?  do I have to bind the audience V2 goggles to the DJI DRONE before the DJI DRONE GUI update is installed on the goggles through the phone app for the DJI DRONE GUI to shown on the goggle display?

I have the V1 goggles and recently the V2 goggles. I can confirm that "äudience mode" doesn't work at all. I have tried binding the V1 goggles and using the v2 as audience and vice versa to no effect. Software re-installation, etc doesn't work either. Unacceptable.
P.S: I have a defective FPV remote which DJI wont replace so the whole FPV combo is redundant. I was referred to their "ïnternational terms and conditions"
Be warned...
2021-4-1
Use props
spikestabber
lvl.2
Canada

CaptainChaos Posted at 4-1 01:41
I have the V1 goggles and recently the V2 goggles. I can confirm that "äudience mode" doesn't work at all. I have tried binding the V1 goggles and using the v2 as audience and vice versa to no effect. Software re-installation, etc doesn't work either. Unacceptable.
P.S: I have a defective FPV remote which DJI wont replace so the whole FPV combo is redundant. I was referred to their "ïnternational terms and conditions"
Be warned...

Make sure you set everything to 25mbit for it to work. If the goggles you want to use for audience mode were previously bound to another drone last used on 50mbit you need to bind them to your drone or a different drone just to set them from 50mbit to 25mbit, you can't change bitrates unless you have an active video link, very flawed.
2021-4-1
Use props
djiuser_sKTN8C0LgwAj
lvl.1

United States

spikestabber Posted at 4-1 05:23
Make sure you set everything to 25mbit for it to work. If the goggles you want to use for audience mode were previously bound to another drone last used on 50mbit you need to bind them to your drone or a different drone just to set them from 50mbit to 25mbit, you can't change bitrates unless you have an active video link, very flawed.

So you are confirming v1 primary to v2 audience does work, as long as you're in 25Mbps ???
2021-4-18
Use props
fans9d145da9
New

Greece

djiuser_sKTN8C0LgwAj Posted at 4-18 23:25
So you are confirming v1 primary to v2 audience does work, as long as you're in 25Mbps ???

Yes it works. Set 25mbps on both Goggles V1 & V2 and worked perfect.
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_sKTN8C0LgwAj
lvl.1

United States

Yes, both goggles work in audience mode if they're both on 25Mbps. Don't they also have to be on the same firmware? Mine is working with both on the 600 firmware at 25Mbps. But with them sitting right next to each other it's already getting pixelated, will try in flight today.
2021-4-22
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fans9d145da9 Posted at 4-22 06:35
Yes it works. Set 25mbps on both Goggles V1 & V2 and worked perfect.

Also not working, did test it, notting!
2021-5-2
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

Both sets of goggles need to be connected to an air unit at 25mbps before using audience mode.
2021-5-2
Use props
Hurricane323
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

RacerXFPV Posted at 3-28 10:27
I have recently purchased a 2nd pair of goggles and got the V2 Version, but after not getting "Audience mode" on them (As well as my V1's!!!) I decided to upgrade to the current version of V2 Software an now I see a totally different GUI and no "Audience Mode" EVEN AVAILABLE.

you need to update the dji goggles firmware
2021-5-24
Use props
djiuser_bxeHYrg0SSvs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1830423 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fichek Posted at 2021-5-2 11:30
Both sets of goggles need to be connected to an air unit at 25mbps before using audience mode.

Do you mean both goggles need to be paired with your drone?

I'm using the dji fpv drone. Not sure if that changes anything.
2022-2-10
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

djiuser_bxeHYrg0SSvs Posted at 2-10 06:32
Do you mean both goggles need to be paired with your drone?

I'm using the dji fpv drone. Not sure if that changes anything.

Sorry for a late reply, only just seen this. I mean both goggles first need to be switched to 25Mbps mode. So you would need to power on an Air Unit that's bound to the other goggles before they could go into Audience mode.
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules