Vector file DJI controller anyone?
699 2 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Hello everyone, I am looking for a vector template for the underside of the Mavic Mini controller (Air and Pro will also do). I am trying to make some protective stickers from a non-slip material as this (cheaper) controller lacks the rubber inserts of the M2P.

So far I've only found templates for the upper side of it and one site is asking 49$ for it (!). Thanks in advance

2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there El Diabolico. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation and information from our DJI co pilots who uses a vector template for the underside of the DJI Mavic Mini and with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that please be careful in using 3rd part accessories on your DJI Mavic Mini. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone's performance when in use. Since these 3rd party accessories are not optimized and tested by DJI, we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-6-24
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 21:53
Hello there El Diabolico. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation and information from our DJI co pilots who uses a vector template for the underside of the DJI Mavic Mini and with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that please be careful in using 3rd part accessories on your DJI Mavic Mini. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone's performance when in use. Since these 3rd party accessories are not optimized and tested by DJI, we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

Hi Stephen, thank you for the concern. I don’t think putting a 3M sticker on the bottom of the controller will affect performance by any means ;)
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules