3147 9 2015-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, I've flown with the new firmware with no problems. I'm just wondering if the folks that don't have problems with the new update used the micro sd card that came with the Phantom (like I did), and the ones that are having problems, are using their own or no. So, another poll....
Single SelectVote, Total 81 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2015-6-17
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

1st one is had no issues 2nd one is had issues.
2015-6-17
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

classicalle@gma Posted at 2015-6-18 04:08
1st one is had no issues 2nd one is had issues.

Enuff with de polls! For heavens' sake!
2015-6-17
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-18 04:50
Enuff with de polls! For heavens' sake!

True, just want to really narrow down on why there are issues., No more polls for now.
2015-6-17
Use props
Kwasi
lvl.2

Germany

that is a nonsense poll
2015-6-18
Use props
info.marcelvoss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1795 ft
Netherlands

Hi there,

I think its a valid poll to check out, I'm just curious what the results are without clicking on something because I havent tried the update yet, I'm happy with my 1.1.9 firmware....

Maybe you should have added "I haven't updated yet" , so people won't add invalid choices to the poll just to see the results, just an idea ;)

BTW If people are having trouble with the update, have they tried to update the firmware AGAIN?
I called support to check if they know of the problems, the german DJI support guy seemed to know what he was talking about, and he said that sometimes the update is corrupt, so you should try to download and update it again on a clean SD card without any subfolders, very important.

I havent tried updating yet because I don't have any problems now, and I like to keep it that way.
2015-6-26
Use props
opyr8yr
New

Canada

Mine ships this week and I'm not sure whether I should attempt the update or not. Any idea what the new firmware actually provides in terms of fixes or functionality? Is it possible to downgrade to the stock firmware in the event of any issues?
2015-6-29
Use props
duke
lvl.1

United States

For the love of all that is holy, DON'T UPDATE from 1.19 to the next firmware update!

Learn from my mistakes. Lazarus, tell them not to come this way!
2015-6-30
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Okay I knew it had something to do with the sd card/slot.
2015-7-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

opyr8yr Posted at 2015-6-30 04:21
Mine ships this week and I'm not sure whether I should attempt the update or not. Any idea what the  ...

There is a good chance your new Phantom 3 will have the latest firmware already in its memory.
My Phantom 3 was already updated, to the second last firmware, so I updated when the latest firmware was released, that very day. Same with the newest version of the Pilot app. No hesitation, whatsoever.
I feel very fortunate that I happened to get one of the trouble free quads that has not given me any problems or has done anything not expected. It flies great, holds itself right steady even in a minor wind, and flies so smooth and clean. It's like one of my new Easton hunting arrows.  So Awesome.
I would encourage anyone with a problem or concern to hang in there. DJI will have another fix coming, and likely very soon. Only a matter of short time.

RedHotPoker
2015-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules