Mavic Air 2 30085 ECS Error
22685 20 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Armstrong
lvl.1
United States

My remote is reporting a 30085 error and I do not know what that means. I did a google search and found a result indicating it was a battery issue. The remote is reporting the error from all 3 batteries from the fly more kit. Please advise on the best way to proceed with troubleshooting.

2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi David, sorry for the trouble with the drone, 30085 means ECS connect error, it is recommended to refresh the firmware. If the error persists, the drone will need to be sent back for the diagnosis and repair service. Please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-6-22
Use props
David Armstrong
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 23:59
Hi David, sorry for the trouble with the drone, 30085 means ECS connect error, it is recommended to refresh the firmware. If the error persists, the drone will need to be sent back for the diagnosis and repair service. Please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

What is the procedure for refreshing the firmware? Is there a step by step set of instructions I can follow?
2020-6-23
Use props
David Armstrong
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 23:59

I deleted the cache for the firmware and tried to reinstall it. It said the firmware was still up to date.

I moved to test the RC by having it trigger lights and sounds. Something interior to the drone exploded, and the drone emitted a bright flash and puff of smoke.

I have begun the process for a repair to DJI.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

David Armstrong Posted at 6-27 18:07
I deleted the cache for the firmware and tried to reinstall it. It said the firmware was still up to date.

I moved to test the RC by having it trigger lights and sounds. Something interior to the drone exploded, and the drone emitted a bright flash and puff of smoke.

Sorry for the late response, I was off in the past few days. By refreshing the firmware, please download DJI Assistant 2 to your computer from DJI website https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads, connect the aircraft to your computer, open Assistant 2, click Refresh to refresh the firmware.
2020-6-28
Use props
rodQF
New
Costa Rica

I got the same error code ESC 30085 in y Mavic air 2. Yesterday during a flight it flipped over, it was not a free fall (Second flight with this particular drone), the propellers were still spinning when it hit the ground,  but one of the motors smells like burnt, and the chassis was warmer than expected (in comparison with my previous drone).

Right after that, I tried to fly it with the other 2 batteries (I made sure to update everyone to the latest firmware before flying it) but it was showing the same error message.  

Then after a few hours, I tried again and the error message just disappeared and the drone was able to take off, but I did just that a take-off because I am afraid to fly it away and have a new crash.

I have already pulled the flight recording logs and it seems there is something wrong with the drone.
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rodQF Posted at 6-30 00:13
I got the same error code ESC 30085 in y Mavic air 2. Yesterday during a flight it flipped over, it was not a free fall (Second flight with this particular drone), the propellers were still spinning when it hit the ground,  but one of the motors smells like burnt, and the chassis was warmer than expected (in comparison with my previous drone).

Right after that, I tried to fly it with the other 2 batteries (I made sure to update everyone to the latest firmware before flying it) but it was showing the same error message.  

Hi rodQF, sorry for the late response and you have the same error, since the drone was crashed, it is recommended to contact DJI support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis and evaluation, our repair center will help get it solved.
2020-7-3
Use props
djiuser_V7gb372BKMOe
New
Flight distance : 28757 ft
Ireland

Hello everyone, I bought the DJI mavic air 2 yesterday, I lost contact while landing and hit the ground but the propellers kept rotating showing the error 30168.  after another attempt to start, the error 30018 appeared. After waiting an hour, the error disappeared, but there was a problem with the engine and when it started, it crashed again.  I have never had a problem with the spark and problems with that from the beginning.  what to do return it?
2020-8-28
Use props
David Armstrong
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_V7gb372BKMOe Posted at 8-28 08:01
Hello everyone, I bought the DJI mavic air 2 yesterday, I lost contact while landing and hit the ground but the propellers kept rotating showing the error 30168.  after another attempt to start, the error 30018 appeared. After waiting an hour, the error disappeared, but there was a problem with the engine and when it started, it crashed again.  I have never had a problem with the spark and problems with that from the beginning.  what to do return it?

Hello!

The process is as simple as starting here:
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

Within two weeks, I had my drone back in my hands, working perfectly.
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_V7gb372BKMOe Posted at 8-28 08:01

Hi there, I'm so sorry about the accident, kindly please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_cyYhG799oGWj
New

Mexico

Buen día! requiero de apoyo, compre un mavic air 2 no tengo ni 2 meses con el, lo he volado poco,  y pues bien al momento de despegar lo deje asi al metro de vuelo mientras yo revisaba unas  opciones  de repente callo de la nada para el lado izquierdo total, lo levante y uno de los motores  estaba hirviendo, la cámara al rededor se rallo,  lo apague, así lo deje por toda la noche y al día siguiente igual.  no despegaba y me marca ESC CODE  30085  apoyo porfavor! gracias!
2021-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_cyYhG799oGWj Posted at 1-15 12:35
Buen día! requiero de apoyo, compre un mavic air 2 no tengo ni 2 meses con el, lo he volado poco,  y pues bien al momento de despegar lo deje asi al metro de vuelo mientras yo revisaba unas  opciones  de repente callo de la nada para el lado izquierdo total, lo levante y uno de los motores  estaba hirviendo, la cámara al rededor se rallo,  lo apague, así lo deje por toda la noche y al día siguiente igual.  no despegaba y me marca ESC CODE  30085  apoyo porfavor! gracias!

Hi there, I'm so sorry about the accident, kindly please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service, we'll do our best to help this out.
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_ueKsnRWqKhL2
lvl.1

France

Hi, I have an issue with my dji mavic air 2. I cannot fly because of error code 30085. I tried to refresh the firmware using the dji assistant 2 but nothing has changed. When I turn or the drone normally the propellers move a little but now the 2 on right side are no longer moving. Could you please help me troubleshoot this error ?
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_ueKsnRWqKhL2
lvl.1

France

Hi, I have an issue with my dji mavic air 2. I cannot fly because of error code 30085. I tried to refresh the firmware using the dji assistant 2 but nothing has changed. When I turn or the drone normally the propellers move a little but now the 2 on right side are no longer moving. Could you please help me troubleshoot this error ?
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_ueKsnRWqKhL2
lvl.1

France

djiuser_ueKsnRWqKhL2 Posted at 3-11 06:13

Can any one help please ?
2021-3-14
Use props
djiuser_ueKsnRWqKhL2
lvl.1

France

djiuser_ueKsnRWqKhL2 Posted at 3-11 06:13

Hello, i need you assistance. Can anyone help me out?
2021-3-22
Use props
fans44d13567
New
Flight distance : 658271 ft
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-6-22 23:59

Pero a que se debe ese error puntualmente, llevo el drone un mes de uso y todo bien de la nada aparece eso, actualizo h se va el error es seguro que el drone no volverá a fallar ??
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans44d13567 Posted at 7-29 23:20
Pero a que se debe ese error puntualmente, llevo el drone un mes de uso y todo bien de la nada aparece eso, actualizo h se va el error es seguro que el drone no volverá a fallar ??

If the error message still exists, it may be a hardware issue, you may need to send the drone back for repair. If you suspect that there may be some issue with the drone, you can also send the drone back for diagnosis.
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_h8YV5GrGInP2
New

Ecuador

Hola amigos me compré un dji mini 2 y me no lo he volado ni una vez al estar actualizando el software lo apague por error y lo volví a encender pero me sale este error code 30085
2021-8-10
Use props
fans288244db
lvl.1

Brazil

I bought the Drone weeks ago and I cannot fly due this problem... also as per local DJI Support (Brazil) in my country I need pay to fix this because the guarantee only is covered in China. I contact some store in Brazil and informed that several drone is appearing with same problem but DJI don't knowledge the problem, this is a systematic problem.

2021-11-26
Use props
Steven Green
New

United States

What do I do I put a little to much weight on the drone with this kit the top right propeller wont start it just say contact dji support how do I repair it
2022-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules