item to be shipped with no update
849 11 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 749695 ft
Canada

I ordered the item and paid for on 20-06-14 and originally it was 1 business day after payment confirmation, there has been no update since then and also without a timeframe. I'm a bit frustrated and would be happy to know the time frame of when i will be receiving the item so I wont have to feel worried as much.

Order Number:0010258081491

Thank you
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, sorry for the shipment delay and the unpleasant experience on DJI Online store, I will verify with the pre-sales team of the estimated shipping time frame and come back to you soon, please wait a moment. Thank you.
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 20:07
Hello there, sorry for the shipment delay and the unpleasant experience on DJI Online store, I will verify with the pre-sales team of the estimated shipping time frame and come back to you soon, please wait a moment. Thank you.

thanks for looking into it, please do update my whenever possible, I'm getting extremely restless.
2020-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA Posted at 6-23 20:27
thanks for looking into it, please do update my whenever possible, I'm getting extremely restless.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. I fully understand you. I have pushed our pre-sales team, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-24 04:32
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. I fully understand you. I have pushed our logistics team, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.

HI Mindy

Can I at least know if you guys will honor the 10-15 business days you have listed right now? there is no way you guys don't have any information.  this seems pretty wide spread among platforms and you guys must have some sort of reason for this.

if we are all going to get a robotic answer, at least come up with an answer with a timeframe of what we are working with so we can at least plan for that and wait.  I have jobs being cancelled while waiting for this and missed all the sales at other local locations.
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA
lvl.3
Canada

Are you kidding me

After two weeks of not shipping, when asked for an update, they just drop the chat and ignore. How is this acceptable. How can you uphold your standard as a company if you wont even engage or update your long time customers. I'm so tired of the robotic answers that answer nothing.

Figure it out DJI, as media professionals, your customers are upheld by deadlines. And if we can't meet that deadline, we let clients know the new timeline. If you can't deliver, you have to let us know so we can make other arrangements.  This is beyond frustration. I can't believe the unprofessional conduct you've shown me throughout this entire process
IMG_20200627_140928_565.jpg
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to know and read your frustrations regarding your order status. This is not the experience we want you to have. We seek the proper team the need to have it resolved the soonest time possible. You will surely be notified of the updates via email.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA Posted at 6-25 17:11
HI Mindy

Can I at least know if you guys will honor the 10-15 business days you have listed right now? there is no way you guys don't have any information.  this seems pretty wide spread among platforms and you guys must have some sort of reason for this.

We've got the latest news from the warehouse that the order was delayed due to the lack of DJI FPV Goggles. It is estimated that there will be available inventory in 3 to 8 working days. Once the inventory is satisfied, the order will be issued.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 19:48
We've got the latest news from the warehouse that the order was delayed due to the lack of DJI FPV Goggles. It is estimated that there will be available inventory in 3 to 8 working days. Once the inventory is satisfied, the order will be issued.

honestly, this is all ive wanted. a working time frame. thank you Mindy for this update.

I feel much more comfortable now.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA Posted at 6-27 19:50
honestly, this is all ive wanted. a working time frame. thank you Mindy for this update.

I feel much more comfortable now.

I understand, sorry again for all the experience with customer service, we will keep improving, hope your order will be shipped soon.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA
lvl.3
Canada

If people are paying attention to these threads, DJI, after telling me 8 days, now the time line was pushed another week to July 16th.  This really leads me to believe they are not even sure what their own timelines are.

All my items from Banggood that I ordered at the same time has arrived and same with Aliexpress. I also could have just bought from a local reseller but went with DJI because I thought it would give me less headache when it came to warranties.  This has been one of the most stressful ordering process and they seem to think giving someone 10 dollars credit is good enough compensation for lost time.

I really hope they can get their stuff together because this seems to be a wider problem than just mine.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ffeQ6QR88jWA Posted at 7-7 13:39
If people are paying attention to these threads, DJI, after telling me 8 days, now the time line was pushed another week to July 16th.  This really leads me to believe they are not even sure what their own timelines are.

All my items from Banggood that I ordered at the same time has arrived and same with Aliexpress. I also could have just bought from a local reseller but went with DJI because I thought it would give me less headache when it came to warranties.  This has been one of the most stressful ordering process and they seem to think giving someone 10 dollars credit is good enough compensation for lost time.

We are terribly sorry again that the FPV Goggles was still not shipped. DJI FPV Air Unit has been shipped, I will verify with the warehouse of the current status and come back to you soon.
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules