Why is the Spark still priced higher than the Mini?
1283 6 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris neiner
lvl.1

United States

I am interested in the Spark for the features. I figured they would be really cheap (by DJI standards) but they are really not cheap.

Do they even make the Spark anymore?  I have an Air and a Mini. Oh and the Tello ( really like that drone because it doesn’t really make people nervous. I am not really interested in breaking the bank on anything much better now.

Do they even make the Spark anymore?  Why so expensive?  
2020-6-22
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Because it is an excellent drone!
2020-6-23
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Yes, but you can buy it second hands for about, 250 euro's( for the combo)
2020-6-24
Use props
chris neiner
lvl.1

United States

dji_MODDER Posted at 6-24 02:20
Yes, but you can buy it second hands for about, 250 euro's( for the combo)

Where can you buy that?  I have not seen it that cheap.  I live in the US so that's still less than $300.  I have not seen one anywhere near that cheap.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there chris neiner. Thank you for reaching our and for choosing DJI. The DJI Spark is one of the best drones DJI has created. With regards to the DJI Spark. As more advanced DJI products are released, older products reach their End of Life ( EOL ). But rest assured that the DJI Spark's accessories are still available on DJI’s official online store and we will continue to provide after-sales services for the said drone. In addition you may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if there are brand new or refurbished DJI Spark available. In addition, I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-6-24
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

you must be lucky on this and bet smart.
https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/hob ... amp;previousPage=lr

for example
2020-6-25
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

if you look you will find one , sometime big department stores will sell them at  a lost leader that has been in inventory too long . ask the department  manager if they have any in inventory  that they  can't sell .
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules