881 3 2020-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello all, please watch this video I posted on youtube...

This problem came up some year ago and then it solved by itself... now it's here again....

Firmware is latest, I Recalibrate gimbal, IMU, compass, everything...  in vain...

if I keep the assembly with my fingers, in order to prevent  the gimbal from hitting against the case so violently, the initialization phase succeeds, and then, everything works perfectly.. any idea??

thanks

2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there la_panza. I am sorry to see the video you have posted and to know that you are having issue with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Pro. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persists. I would recommend you send the drone in for diagnosis and repair there might be an issue internally that is why the gimbal is acting this ways. Here is a link below for your reference to start a repair case for the said drone. Thank you.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-6-24
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Hi, look at this video     and if this is not your issue I would put my finger on the "gimbal flex cable" wich is about 15$. Good luck !
2020-6-26
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

HI Micato, thanks for your reply, I never crashed my mavic, nevertheless the issue I encounter can well be the same, sometimes I realize I'm a little too "rude"  when I insert the gimbal clamp, and perhaps it happened I just pushed the little tab out of place, I'll check it and let you know...  thanks again!
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules