DJi mavic air 2
556 13 2020-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SurmontCaptures
lvl.1
Flight distance : 899 ft
Greece

I have a problem. During my flight I was recording and my phone went off. The drone is okay, but the video it made is not accesible anymore. Anyone has any ideas on how this can be fixed.
2020-6-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

check on the sd card, your video will be stored there as well
2020-6-24
Use props
SurmontCaptures
lvl.1
Greece

Thank you. It is on the Sd-card but it does not want to play. I think this is because the phone fell out during the flight. Any idea how to access the footage it did make?
2020-6-24
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

sd card in the drone, power on the drone, start new video and stop after few seconds.
not accesible video will be closed and can be seen.

Well, this worked for me once....

cheers
JJB
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Are you using the DJI Fly application to play the video? If the video recording was not properly stopped during recording this may cause the video file to be corrupted. Do you see any error messages when playing the video? Kindly please provide a sample screenshot of the issue. Thank you.
2020-6-25
Use props
SurmontCaptures
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 20:48
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Are you using the DJI Fly application to play the video? If the video recording was not properly stopped during recording this may cause the video file to be corrupted. Do you see any error messages when playing the video? Kindly please provide a sample screenshot of the issue. Thank you.

So the exact situation was: I was flying the drone (dji mavic air 2), with cable connection. My phone had an almost full battery, but shut down for some reason. That's how the filming got interrupted. The drone kept flying and I was able to return to home base, once I powered my phone on again. Later on I plugged in the Sd-card to access the files, but I couldn't play the footage I had made.

This is how it looked, It's the file on the left.
2020-6-26
Use props
SurmontCaptures
lvl.1
Greece

SurmontCaptures Posted at 6-26 00:21
So the exact situation was: I was flying the drone (dji mavic air 2), with cable connection. My phone had an almost full battery, but shut down for some reason. That's how the filming got interrupted. The drone kept flying and I was able to return to home base, once I powered my phone on again. Later on I plugged in the Sd-card to access the files, but I couldn't play the footage I had made.

[view_image]

thank you in advance
2020-6-26
Use props
SurmontCaptures
lvl.1
Greece

JJB* Posted at 6-24 05:40
sd card in the drone, power on the drone, start new video and stop after few seconds.
not accesible video will be closed and can be seen.

Thanks for answering, unfortunately it did not work.
2020-6-26
Use props
him7403
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The video footage seems corrupted.
2020-6-26
Use props
SurmontCaptures
lvl.1
Greece

him7403 Posted at 6-26 00:58
The video footage seems corrupted.

Anything that can be done?
2020-6-26
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Certainly an "unrepeatable video" for you. I would be looking forward to a new flight ... Try VLC or HandBrake or something else. Change .mp4 to .mov, video software for corrupt recordings... guys, keep going ...
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SurmontCaptures Posted at 6-26 00:21
So the exact situation was: I was flying the drone (dji mavic air 2), with cable connection. My phone had an almost full battery, but shut down for some reason. That's how the filming got interrupted. The drone kept flying and I was able to return to home base, once I powered my phone on again. Later on I plugged in the Sd-card to access the files, but I couldn't play the footage I had made.

[view_image]

Thank you for the additional information. Since the video was not properly stopped during recording the file was not properly saved. I am sorry to say the video file is corrupted. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-6-26
Use props
SurmontCaptures
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-26 03:21
Thank you for the additional information. Since the video was not properly stopped during recording the file was not properly saved. I am sorry to say the video file is corrupted. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for trying to help me. It's hard to hear that is can be recovered somehow, but thanks everyone for all the help and concern.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SurmontCaptures Posted at 6-27 07:10
Thank you for trying to help me. It's hard to hear that is can be recovered somehow, but thanks everyone for all the help and concern.

You are more than welcome. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules