Phantom 4 Pro + Unresponsive built in touch screen
2168 8 2020-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyrantTurtle336
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242379 ft
United States

I have an unresponsive touch screen that's built into the controller(GL300k?). I can't get the screen to respond to touch or swipe.

I've connected the RC unit to my PC with Assistant 2, and atempted to restore it to factory defaults. The Assistant 2 app just keeps saying it failed and to reboot the RC.

Any help would be appreciated
2020-6-23
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

It's not the most responsive touch screen I've seen. When using USB controller-to-computer, it takes two taps to connect for example.
2020-6-23
Use props
TyrantTurtle336
lvl.2
United States

Mr. Strat Posted at 6-23 18:23
It's not the most responsive touch screen I've seen. When using USB controller-to-computer, it takes two taps to connect for example.

It's not that it's slow responsive. The built in screen comes on, displayed everything. I can't use the screen, it doesn't respond to any touch.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TyrantTurtle336. I am sorry to know that your are having issues with the remote control built in screen of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can you please post a short sample video of the said issue for us to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-6-28
Use props
TyrantTurtle336
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-28 23:01
Hello there TyrantTurtle336. I am sorry to know that your are having issues with the remote control built in screen of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can you please post a short sample video of the said issue for us to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.

Well here is a (shortened)Google Drive link to the video I made showing the problem.

bit.ly/P4PplusRC
2020-6-30
Use props
TyrantTurtle336
lvl.2
United States

TyrantTurtle336 Posted at 6-30 06:40
Well here is a (shortened)Google Drive link to the video I made showing the problem.

bit.ly/P4PplusRC

If that link isn't working let me know.
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TyrantTurtle336 Posted at 6-30 06:40

bit.ly/P4PplusRC

Hi there TyrantTurtle336. Thank you for providing the said video. After watching the video it seems that there is a hardware issue on the said remote controller. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and to void the warranty. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-1
Use props
Flying Scorpion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 724288 ft
  • >>>
Réunion

Hello, the same thing is happening on my phantom rtk remote. Did you solve the issue?
2021-9-27
Use props
judeivank
New
Flight distance : 5886834 ft
Indonesia

Hi TyrantTurtle336, Hi, did you find a way to fix this issue ? i've a got a similar trouble here, it there any update information about your controller ? thank you
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules