4578 53 2020-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 7-2 22:35
Yes not bad at all mate thanks ! yes i have seen the motorhome on youtube when you where testing it for road worthyness ! nice bit of kit ! you heading anywhere nice?

This weekend we're off to Seahouses. But id really like to do the NC500
2020-7-3
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 7-3 00:24
This weekend we're off to Seahouses. But id really like to do the NC500

Great memories up at seahoses mate ! been out of that harbour a few times! would love to take some drone footage of that harbour
2020-7-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 7-2 22:54
Absolutely no positive input as per usual ! And mocking blind people as well with your ill thought out response. These are serious questions being asked by people who feel the need to air issues with software and offering ideas to deliver a better more user friendly interface on that very software. Feel free to shut the door behind you.

“Any input would be great “. (Guess you didn’t mean that lol)

Not sure how I insulted blind people, if I did I did it without mentioning them.

As I said for many years I’ve read of others complaining about go4app in fact it’s been totally ridiculed on both the App Store and also google play. Yet we get a much better simpler app with a much better interface for photographers, it has much better battery information than we had for MA1 and much more reliable. But we have a few who prefer go4 obviously because their used to it wanting to do away with all improvements including opting for a more cluttered screen, but I suppose since the thread is pretty small most are not having problems which is good.
2020-7-3
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-3 00:59
“Any input would be great “. (Guess you didn’t mean that lol)

Not sure how I insulted blind people, if I did I did it without mentioning them.

So if your not having problems why post on this thread ! o thats right because your a narcissist fan boy.

! nothing but a muppet.

2020-7-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 7-3 06:47
So if your not having problems why post on this thread ! o thats right because your a narcissist fan boy.

! nothing but a muppet.

Any input would be great. Maybe you should eat those words.

Once again you resort to insulting people, it seems not only I have noticed just what a pig ignorant fool you really are.

Maybe put in your header that only those who agree with your ignorance should post.

“The most ignorant of all people is a person who is self assured in his or her premature decisions.”
2020-7-3
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-3 07:21
Any input would be great. Maybe you should eat those words.

Once again you resort to insulting people, it seems not only I have noticed just what a pig ignorant fool you really are.

LOL muppet
2020-7-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I see you’re getting more popular by the hour LMAO.......
2020-7-3
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-3 07:31
I see you’re getting more popular by the hour LMAO.......

BOTHERED ABSOLUTELY NOT MUPPET

my work here is done ! For now !!

2020-7-3
Use props
Mike Faulkner
lvl.3
Flight distance : 659521 ft
United Kingdom

You see the problem here is that you are asking for something which is totally sensible, easy to impliment and would enhance the flying experience.  Why on earth would DJI want to go along with such a crazy idea?
2020-7-9
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Mike Faulkner Posted at 7-9 23:49
You see the problem here is that you are asking for something which is totally sensible, easy to impliment and would enhance the flying experience.  Why on earth would DJI want to go along with such a crazy idea?

yes heaven forbid i actually ask for something useful on this forum !
ive aske dthe question buddy hopefully someone sees sense and impliments some changes
2020-7-11
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Well... its fixed now!
2020-10-1
Use props
Donut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-2 06:36
Why would you want to block your view of what you’re trying to video or photo, while some might like more icons on screen that block the photographers view, others are happy with minimal icons which allow much greater view. I don’t have great eyesight but I have never not known how much battery I have left, and one touch and I can see the complete health of my battery. As one who has used go 4 app for many years, the absolute ease of use of the fly app and the complete decluttered screen is something I hope dji continues to implement.

Little bigger numbers means much less time staring at the screen and more battery life.
I’ve seen so many complaints and I believe we would have less accidents if we spent more time keeping our eyes on our drone rather than staring at the scree.
That only makes common sense. We are all not young here.
Doug
2020-10-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Donut Posted at 10-1 11:13
Little bigger numbers means much less time staring at the screen and more battery life.
I’ve seen so many complaints and I believe we would have less accidents if we spent more time keeping our eyes on our drone rather than staring at the scree.
That only makes common sense. We are all not young here.

I’m not to sure how bigger numbers give you more battery time ! Many people in fact most people buy these drones for photography, and having a clutter free screen helps with that. Apps like go4 are very much cluttered and many complain about that, with fly app dji has tried to avoid this and have been reasonably successful. I suppose if your having problems reading screen glasses can help also the more you fly the easier it becomes to read telemetry while keeping an eye on your drone. You can also opt for app like litchi which has commentary on all flight data.
2020-10-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would be ok with a selectable color in the setup. But I don't want anything very dark since that would be the same as the black background in my tablet.
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules