Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT2 firmware update problem happening now
239 2 6-24 04:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Infrared Aerial8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1845095 ft

United States

I own the DJI Matrice 210 v2 and the Zenmuse XT2 dual sensor thermal camera.  Upon starting my M210 and XT2 this morning I received a message on my CrystalSky that the XT2 required a firmware update.  This morning I (1) downloaded the latest XT2 firmware update "Zenmuse XT2 Firmware V01.00.03.50", (2) placed the firmware update file in the root folder of a micro SD card, (3) inserted the micro SD card into my XT2, (4) attached my XT2 to gimbal 1 on my M210, and (5) powered on my M210 (TB55 batterries at 95% power) which began the Xt2 firmware update procedure (lots of beeping from the XT2).  This is where I run into a problem.  THe DJI website states that the XT2 firmware update takes 5 minutes and that we cannot stop the update/power off the aircraft while the firmwre update is in process b/c that will damage the camera.  I began my XT2 firmware update 25 minutes ago and it is still in process (continued beeping), but I cannot stop the update b/c that will damage my camera.  Can someone please help me with instructions as to what I should do next? I cannot find information or a solution to this problem online.  Thank you.  
6-24 04:22
Use props
djiuser_nRlzrXgxWa5B
lvl.1

Argentina

Could you fix it? I did the same passes as you and I can't get the camera to go .... And I don't know how to reset the camera to a previous version?
7-9 15:17
Use props
Infrared Aerial8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1845095 ft

United States

djiuser_nRlzrXgxWa5B Posted at 7-9 15:17
Could you fix it? I did the same passes as you and I can't get the camera to go .... And I don't know how to reset the camera to a previous version?

I followed the DJI instructions for the update but it never worked.  My XT2 works just fine with the previous firmware.
7-20 11:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules