XT2 firmware update problem happening now
4241 5 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Infrared Aerial8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1845095 ft

United States

I own the DJI Matrice 210 v2 and the Zenmuse XT2 dual sensor thermal camera.  Upon starting my M210 and XT2 this morning I received a message on my CrystalSky that the XT2 required a firmware update.  This morning I (1) downloaded the latest XT2 firmware update "Zenmuse XT2 Firmware V01.00.03.50", (2) placed the firmware update file in the root folder of a micro SD card, (3) inserted the micro SD card into my XT2, (4) attached my XT2 to gimbal 1 on my M210, and (5) powered on my M210 (TB55 batterries at 95% power) which began the Xt2 firmware update procedure (lots of beeping from the XT2).  This is where I run into a problem.  THe DJI website states that the XT2 firmware update takes 5 minutes and that we cannot stop the update/power off the aircraft while the firmwre update is in process b/c that will damage the camera.  I began my XT2 firmware update 25 minutes ago and it is still in process (continued beeping), but I cannot stop the update b/c that will damage my camera.  Can someone please help me with instructions as to what I should do next? I cannot find information or a solution to this problem online.  Thank you.  
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_nRlzrXgxWa5B
New

Argentina

Could you fix it? I did the same passes as you and I can't get the camera to go .... And I don't know how to reset the camera to a previous version?
2020-7-9
Use props
Infrared Aerial8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1845095 ft

United States

djiuser_nRlzrXgxWa5B Posted at 7-9 15:17
Could you fix it? I did the same passes as you and I can't get the camera to go .... And I don't know how to reset the camera to a previous version?

I followed the DJI instructions for the update but it never worked.  My XT2 works just fine with the previous firmware.
2020-7-20
Use props
rodney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7940 ft
United States

I updated my XT2 firmware & immediately ran into a DJI software glitch -- lost the center placement for the thermal image under the PIP option.  Anyone know how to fix that?  Is it possible to go back to previous firmware version which worked just fine?  DJI -- what are your recommendations for fixing this?  Thanks!
2020-10-20
Use props
jason_rmh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6674222 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was this ever resolved, i'm having issues. XT2 is on latest firmware V01.00.03.50.
DJI Pilot on crystal sky reports XT2 version too low and is not functioning correctly (unable to change palette, select options etc).

Thanks
2021-7-9
Use props
jason_rmh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6674222 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In case it helps others, the following thread may help for those using M200 / 210 v2 with Xt2:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=240401
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules