will any bugs of DJI Fly be fixed?!
649 11 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

there was quite some time since we have seen any bug fixes  related to the mini at all, most issues still continue appearing (bluetooth for example) and recent updates of the app fix mostly issues with the air 2 and add functionality for it. while understandable as more recent drone and more expensive also, it still does not justify stopping support for the mini... Will there be any bugs fixed or we shouldn't hold our breath???
2020-6-24
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Good question... I don´t suffer with BT but there are fixes and improvements that need to be done.
2020-6-25
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

virtual Posted at 6-25 00:11
Good question... I don´t suffer with BT but there are fixes and improvements that need to be done.

it is not about suffering, there is a workaround, but any workaround is good for only a limited time..still if DJI cannot fix such issues that are with a known root cause for months, i am not confident we can expect any updates at all.
2020-6-25
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

sbonev Posted at 6-25 00:47
it is not about suffering, there is a workaround, but any workaround is good for only a limited time..still if DJI cannot think such issues that are with a known source for months, i am not confident we can expect any updates at all.

Top info bar should be enhanced...dunno why it's so difficult to do...perhaps an admin can give an explanation?
2020-6-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-25 04:13
Top info bar should be enhanced...dunno why it's so difficult to do...perhaps an admin can give an explanation?

why it's so difficult to do...perhaps an admin can give an explanation?
You haven't been here long, have you?
2020-6-25
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Labroides Posted at 6-25 04:30

...since December 2019...yep, am new to drones but retired helo pilot....what is your point mister?
2020-6-25
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Labroides Posted at 6-25 04:30

Gave me a chuckle...
2020-6-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-25 13:05
...since December 2019...yep, am new to drones but retired helo pilot....what is your point mister?

perhaps an admin can give an explanation?
Haha ... don't hold your breath.
The moderators here don't supply meaningful information.
If you are lucky you might get something like this:
Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query, I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-25
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Labroides Posted at 6-25 15:22

Oh they say they will send it to their development team and you never hear about it ever again... You will basically get better responses and information from the users here rather than the moderators.
2020-6-25
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Labroides Posted at 6-25 15:22

I agree yes
2020-6-26
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

22340179 Posted at 6-25 16:24
Oh they say they will send it to their development team and you never hear about it ever again... You will basically get better responses and information from the users here rather than the moderators.

But....top screen should be more visible...is it science-fiction?
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sbonev. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. As of the moment we do not have any information when will be the next firmware update for the DJI Mavic Mini. In addition, rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple updates for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your understanding and for your support.
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules