Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Mavic Air rolls to the left when I movie the gimbal down
620 9 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
higor_matheus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 829265 ft
Poland

Hi.

I've noticed that my Mavic Air was flying abnormally. When I move the camera down (gimbal wheel down) the roll axis moves around 67% to the left without any command.

I've calibrated the controller but the problem persists, as you can see in the video below.

Somebody can help me to solve this issue?

2020-6-24
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

This is a known problem. DJI is aware. If your still under warranty send in your remote for repair. I’ve had one replacement remote already. Be warned when the replacement remote begins to malfunction and it’s sent in for warranty repair it’s only cover for 3 months and you will have to pay for the repair that was supposed to have been warrantied the first time. Just cost me 124.00 usc for the same repair that was supposed to be done when DJI replacement the original remote under warranty. Not happy about paying for a repair that was never fixed the first time but it is what it is.
2020-6-24
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

This is a known problem. DJI is aware. If your still under warranty send in your remote for repair. I’ve had one replacement remote already. Be warned when the replacement remote begins to malfunction and it’s sent in for warranty repair it’s only cover for 3 months and you will have to pay for the repair that was supposed to have been warrantied the first time. Just cost me 124.00 usc for the same repair that was supposed to be done when DJI replacement the original remote under warranty. Not happy about paying for a repair that was never fixed the first time but it is what it is.
2020-6-24
Use props
higor_matheus
lvl.1
Poland

R.R. Posted at 6-24 07:17

Unfortunately my Mavic Air is not under warranty anymore. There is no way to calibrate and solve this problem?
Somebody from DJI can answer me?
2020-6-24
Use props
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

You can open and clean the remote. It will solve the problem. I did it and its okay. Try to search some YT videos about it.
2020-6-24
Use props
higor_matheus
lvl.1
Poland

Adriano Araujo Posted at 6-24 08:48
You can open and clean the remote. It will solve the problem. I did it and its okay. Try to search some YT videos about it.

Good advice. I'll try.
2020-6-24
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

R.R. Posted at 6-24 07:17
This is a known problem. DJI is aware. If your still under warranty send in your remote for repair. I’ve had one replacement remote already. Be warned when the replacement remote begins to malfunction and it’s sent in for warranty repair it’s only cover for 3 months and you will have to pay for the repair that was supposed to have been warrantied the first time. Just cost me 124.00 usc for the same repair that was supposed to be done when DJI replacement the original remote under warranty. Not happy about paying for a repair that was never fixed the first time but it is what it is.

Ouch! $124.00 is NOT so funny...Damn....
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there higor_matheus. I am sorry to see and to know that you are having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air. I understand that the said remote controller's warranty has already expired. It would still be best for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to assess the it and for us to make sure that it will work properly when in use. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote control to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-6-25
Use props
higor_matheus
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-25 20:10
Hello there higor_matheus. I am sorry to see and to know that you are having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air. I understand that the said remote controller's warranty has already expired. It would still be best for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to assess the it and for us to make sure that it will work properly when in use. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI remote control to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your return. I will contact the support.
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

higor_matheus Posted at 6-26 01:10
Thank you for your return. I will contact the support.

Hi there higor_matheus. Thank you for the reply and for the additional information you have given. If you have any other concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules