Agaete / Guayedra - GRAN CANARIA beach Video Mavic Mini
683 2 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

I share you one of my Mavic Mini videos at a Gran Canaria's (Canary islands) beach .. I suggest POWER UP Volume for music

Mavic Mini height to water ..around 1'5-3m ,,,, total distance 1'1km,after this battery went in 15% ,it asked for landing or RTH and i made RTH without no probs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA5sEnAA2CN

Thanks and cheers,enjoy!

2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for posting this awesome aerial footage you have captured using your DJI Mavic Mini. Just a friendly reminder to please fly with caution above bodies of water the reflective surface may affect the performance of the said drone during flight and can create unwanted incident. Again, nicely done and thank you for your valued support.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

I understand what do you mean,i think it's not a problem on this case because i usually use it over Sea waves, it means that the reflective surface is not regular , i doubt Mavic Mini grabs a landing command in less than 1/2 second ,, as you know you watch the images on 24fps ,,, realtime the wave moment is faster, at the worst case i usually fly on 1'8-2m minimum ... btw you can add some kind of delay counter on the landing function to avoid this behaviour ,, thanks anyway for the advice ... do you know when they are going to add Boomerang&Tiny planet Quickshot mode for the Mini ?   
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules