Buyer Beware - Mavic Air 2 / Care Refresh
1750 10 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BJXK4vQvAmw3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18658 ft
United States

Care Refresh is a long and difficult process and it doesn't need to be. Based on my experience, I would not recommend DJI products or their Care Refresh.

Here is my journey with DJI, and I still don't have my replacement Drone:
6/8 - Crashed my Mavic Air 2
6/9 - Opened Care Refresh case and shipped to DJI
6/16 - Drone received at DJI
6/19 - I received an email from DJI asking for flight records
6/19 - I sent the flight records to DJI
6/23 - Called DJI inquiring on my replacement drone. Support person asked if I sent the requested info from 6/19. I said yes and wanted to know when my replacement drone would be sent to me. She did not know and stated that it was still being reviewed.
6/24 - Received an email from DJI asking for confirmation of the date (6/8) of my crash/incident. I replied immediately with; Yes, it is the date.
6/24 - Called DJI asking when my replacement drone would be sent to me. She asked if I replied to the email asking for confirmation of the crash date. I said I did. I again asked when will the replacement drone be sent. She said the drove first needed to be reviewed and that I would receive an email with the repair costs. I told her that I have Care Refresh and that they should just bill me the $69 replacement fee and send me my replacement drone. She said it didn't work that way and that I needed to wait for the email with the repair costs.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, you have received the quotation under the DJI Care Refresh and finished the payment, please don't worry, there will be an update soon. I will also push the team to expedite the processing and help you keep an eye on it. Thanks for your patience.
2020-6-24
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 697497 ft
United Kingdom

Oh! I've sent my mavic air 2 in also , not had confirmation of receipt from DJI as yet but ups tracking states that it was delivered yesterday. Not looking forward to a drawn out process right now!
2020-6-25
Use props
FunWithDrones
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-24 19:05
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, you have received the quotation under the DJI Care Refresh and finished the payment, please don't worry, there will be an update soon. I will also push the team to expedite the processing and help you keep an eye on it. Thanks for your patience.

Hello, I paid the Car Refresh amount Wednesday night, and the status shows you received payment but you still haven't sent the replacement drone. Please respond with when I should expect it to be shipped.
2020-6-26
Use props
FunWithDrones
lvl.1
United States

Update: It's two days later, 6/26, and I still don't have the Care Refresh replacement from DJI.
- After several phone calls (6/24), DJI realized that I need to have my drone replaced through Care Refresh.
- They sent me a bill Wednesday night (6/24) and I promptly paid them the moment I received the invoice (6/24).
- Now their status shows I paid the Care Refresh amount, but DJI still hasn't sent the replacement drone. I paid two days ago!
- I also, just waited 20 minutes on the DJI help line to inquire about the shipment of my drone. They said, "they have an internal service update going on and that when they are done,  it will be shipped". The person on the phone could not tell me when it would be ship. That was of no assistance to me and more waited time on the phone with DJI.
Looks like another weekend without a drone
2020-6-26
Use props
FunWithDrones
lvl.1
United States

Steve bell Posted at 6-25 14:05
Oh! I've sent my mavic air 2 in also , not had confirmation of receipt from DJI as yet but ups tracking states that it was delivered yesterday. Not looking forward to a drawn out process right now!

Sorry to hear your replacement is also processing slow.  I'm going to keeping updating this thread until I receive the replacement drone. I hope yours goes smoother, it's now been 2 1/2 weeks for me.

In comparison, I just had my daughters iPhone replaced through AT&T insurance, Asurion, and I had her new phone the next day (less than 24 hours) from opening the claim. It shipped from Texas to southern Florida, without delay.
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Steve bell Posted at 6-25 14:05

Hi Steve, I've replied to your own thread, please check, thanks.
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FunWithDrones Posted at 6-26 13:55
Update: It's two days later, 6/26, and I still don't have the Care Refresh replacement from DJI.
- After several phone calls (6/24), DJI realized that I need to have my drone replaced through Care Refresh.
- They sent me a bill Wednesday night (6/24) and I promptly paid them the moment I received the invoice (6/24).

Sorry to keep you waiting, we've informed the local repair center to expedite the process and ship the replacement as soon as possible, but there will be delayed due to the weekend, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2020-6-27
Use props
FunWithDrones
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-27 03:38
Sorry to keep you waiting, we've informed the local repair center to expedite the process and ship the replacement as soon as possible, but there will be delayed due to the weekend, appreciate your understanding and patience.
Still haven’t received my replacement drone and have no idea when I will receive it. It’s been 21 calendar days since I sent my Mavic Air 2 for Care Refresh, countless emails, forum posts, phone calls and suport text messages.

DJI, Let me know if you need assistance getting your support and systems aligned so that you are a customer focused company. I’m not joking, my experience would make an excellent use case for streamlining and improving customer satisfaction.

And please let me know when I should receive the replacement drone that I paid for 6 days ago.
2020-6-30
Use props
FunWithDrones
lvl.1
United States

I now have a tracking number through UPS, estimated delivery date, coming from DJI to me,  is July 6. That’s almost a week to deliver the drone, 6 days.
2020-6-30
Use props
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

I just started a care refresh case and the process was very good about taking my $69USD and leaving me with no next step.  Case says "Send Your Product"... Ok.. send it where?  You're right.. this process is broken.
2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules