3140 5 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_f6aGgR67pdHi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1497470 ft
Greece

hi

I just got a broken arm (Small damage) at the front right leg. I am trying to get some help for a repair but the live chat didn't help.

I have paid for the care refresh from the first day.

I live in Greece. Is there anyone that can help me?

Where do i need to send the mini for repair?

After some hours i put some tape and glue because i am afraid to move 1 inch this think.

I have upload some photos from the damage.

Thank you.

20200624_225617.jpg
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HI there, we've replied to your previous post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

Thank you.
2020-6-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

I've suffered nearly-identical damage, by dropping onto a tiled floor    It wasn't even a flying incident! Glue and the prop-guards are holding it together for the moment, and everything still  works perfectly in cinema mode (that is, slowly) so no other damage.  Must get it fixed though.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Blériot53 Posted at 7-4 22:31
I've suffered nearly-identical damage, by dropping onto a tiled floor    It wasn't even a flying incident! Glue and the prop-guards are holding it together for the moment, and everything still  works perfectly in cinema mode (that is, slowly) so no other damage.  Must get it fixed though.

Sorry for what happened, it is recommended to send back the drone for the repair service, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and our repair center will help get it solved.
2020-7-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 04:24
Sorry for what happened, it is recommended to send back the drone for the repair service, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and our repair center will help get it solved.

Thank you DJI Diana, for your concern.  I bought this drone from a retail outlet, just before the COVID outbreak enforced a lockdown upon us. This caused several weeks of delay to the postal system. By the time I received the package and registered the drone with you, I allowed the time for choosing DJIcare refresh to elapse before selecting it.  My fault.  The damage was caused when I dropped the drone onto a hard tiled floor when entering the house from the garden after a flight - again entirely my fault, and nothing I would have expected to claim for.  There is a DJI appointed outlet in Paris, where I intend to send the drone for repair, but I can contact them directly from here. Thank you.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Blériot53 Posted at 7-8 05:37
Thank you DJI Diana, for your concern.  I bought this drone from a retail outlet, just before the COVID outbreak enforced a lockdown upon us. This caused several weeks of delay to the postal system. By the time I received the package and registered the drone with you, I allowed the time for choosing DJIcare refresh to elapse before selecting it.  My fault.  The damage was caused when I dropped the drone onto a hard tiled floor when entering the house from the garden after a flight - again entirely my fault, and nothing I would have expected to claim for.  There is a DJI appointed outlet in Paris, where I intend to send the drone for repair, but I can contact them directly from here. Thank you.

I see, thank you for confirming the details. Hoping to get it fixed the soonest time possible. Stay safe!
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules