962 4 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HnDGUBz86Gnc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1340292 ft
United States

I have had my Mavic Air 2 for 1 week and am running the Fly app v. 1.1.3
If my iPhone is not connected to either the RC or the Drone, I can go into settings/control/advanced gimbal settings. Cannot change the settings since neither drone nor RC is connected.
As soon as I connect to either RC or RC and drone, the “advanced gimbal settings” option disappears!
I need to slow down and smooth out my gimbal settings in order to get good quality video. HELP!!
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_jC7MKBclCFho
lvl.2

United States

I am a newbie so I’m only trying to help first of all make sure all your firmware is up-to-date on your aircraft remote control batteries ,  then calibrate compass  IMU etc. I have noticed with my Mavic two pro that sometimes when the drone is not and only certain things appear in the app or sometimes only when the remote is on it does the same thing sounds like what you’re experiencing. All I can say is try Connect your phone to your remote  ,Power on remote then power on your drone .
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_jC7MKBclCFho
lvl.2

United States

Also See what mode your drone is in on the Mavic two pro there is three settings sport, tripod, portrait so I’m not sure what you have on your device but I didn’t notice the other day I could not adjust my gimbal in One of my three modes best of luck fly safe.
                                                                                           TomCat
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_HnDGUBz86Gnc
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_jC7MKBclCFho Posted at 6-24 17:49
Also See what mode your drone is in on the Mavic two pro there is three settings sport, tripod, portrait so I’m not sure what you have on your device but I didn’t notice the other day I could not adjust my gimbal in One of my three modes best of luck fly safe.
                                                                                           TomCat

I expect that you may be on to something with the mode of the RC. The controllers for the Fly app have Tripod, Normal, and Sport modes and I am trying the changes in Normal mode. I will try the others to see what happens and let you know. My firmware and app are the latest versions. Thanks!
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_HnDGUBz86Gnc
lvl.1
United States

Tried the other 2 modes last night with no success. Perhaps we will get a software update that will address the issue soon.
2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules