DJI Goggles Won't Charge
3859 5 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrueAeonFlux
New

United States

Greetings Community,

I am new here to the forums, however I am not new to DJI or their products.
My company recently purchased the Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0, in tandem with the DJI Goggles.
Unboxing the drone went great, charged, paired propperly to the remote and the phone.

Problem: After unboxing the Headband and Goggles and connecting the two. I tried to power them up, double click... Green flash, then nothing.
Ok, lets plug it in and charge it.
Hooked up the charger with the mini USB provided in the box. I left on the charger for a few hours. No power still.
Realized the headband LED indicator blinks green once, then Red 5 times. The Goggles only blink green 4 times on the first LED indicator.
It appears they are not charging properly. Has anyone had this same issue, found a workaround, or are these goggles / headband defective?

Thank you friendly flyers.

2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TrueAeonFlux. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you are using a standard charger that comes with the DJI Goggles? If yes, it may take approximately four hours to fully charge the battery. Please do not charge the said DJI Goggles when it is powered on to ensure safety. I would suggest connecting the battery charger to a power outlet (200-240V, 50/60 Hz). However, if the issue will persist I would recommend to contact the seller for this concern so that you could possibly process a replacement for your unit. Thank you.
2020-6-25
Use props
TrueAeonFlux
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-25 21:34
Hello there TrueAeonFlux. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you are using a standard charger that comes with the DJI Goggles? If yes, it may take approximately four hours to fully charge the battery. Please do not charge the said DJI Goggles when it is powered on to ensure safety. I would suggest connecting the battery charger to a power outlet (200-240V, 50/60 Hz). However, if the issue will persist I would recommend to contact the seller for this concern so that you could possibly process a replacement for your unit. Thank you.

I am using the standard charger and cable provided with the DJI goggles. Plugged into a surge protector. Left on for 4 hours. No charge.
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TrueAeonFlux Posted at 6-26 09:28
I am using the standard charger and cable provided with the DJI goggles. Plugged into a surge protector. Left on for 4 hours. No charge.

Hi there TrueAeonFlux. Thank you for reaching out and for these given update. Since after doing different troubleshooting steps and still the issue is persisting. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. In addition, DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI goggles to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the warranty. Thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_FXFzaHjeWBFf
New

United States

I am having the same issue. Can support contact me… I Barely use the 400 dollar goggles. I am on a trip and now they don’t charge. They are always in a case. So disappointing. I want a replacement asap.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_9zsMy2290k1I
New

United States

Cannot get goggles to charge.  I’ve tried everything suggested on this forum. My line are new outbid box.  Is this really a thing with this product?  Not to mention I cannot get hold of anyone in the service department.   Contact me at wesley_ball@att.net
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules