Does DJI Go 4 work with the Mavic Mini?
9912 7 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
9to5Voyager
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7064364 ft
United States

The phone I always use with my Mavic Mini (LG G6 running DJI Fly) is messed up and needs to be repaired or replaced. I have a backup phone, an old Moto C Plus, that I'm using in the meantime. The problem is that I can't find DJI Fly in the App Store, only DJI Go 4. Is this other app something I can use with the Mini?
2020-6-24
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately the Mavic Mini can only use the DJI Fly app at the time of writing and won't be added to the Go4 app. You can try and download the DJI Fly app APK from the DJI website; but your phone needs to be 64bit and running a 64bit version of Android in order to get DJI Fly running.
2020-6-25
Use props
9to5Voyager
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7064364 ft
United States

DubSound Posted at 6-25 06:38
Unfortunately the Mavic Mini can only use the DJI Fly app at the time of writing and won't be added to the Go4 app. You can try and download the DJI Fly app APK from the DJI website; but your phone needs to be 64bit and running a 64bit version of Android in order to get DJI Fly running.

Ahh, that sucks! I'll see what the deal is with the LG then. Thanks for your response!
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 9to5Voyager. I am sorry to know that you are not able to download the DJI Fly application on your mobile device ( Moto C Plus ). DubSound is correct on post #2. In addition to this, after check this mobile device ( Moto C Plus )  that you are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for said drone and for the said DJI application. The DJI Fly application was developed based on the 64-bit platform. The minimum request of installation environment are shown below:
1. Requires Android 6.0 or above.
2. Available ROM is 2GB and above.
3. Supporting ArmV8 64-bit architectures (64-bit processor).
If the said mobile device ( Moto C Plus ) is not working, there might be a compatibility issue, it is recommended to use the phone in the recommended list for a better experience. In addition I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2020-6-25
Use props
sexybeast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 362766 ft
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-6-25 21:53
Hello there 9to5Voyager. I am sorry to know that you are not able to download the DJI Fly application on your mobile device ( Moto C Plus ). DubSound is correct on post #2. In addition to this, after check this mobile device ( Moto C Plus )  that you are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for said drone and for the said DJI application. The DJI Fly application was developed based on the 64-bit platform. The minimum request of installation environment are shown below:

sadly no live stream support and not able to turn of osd so you can livestream/cast to pc. WHY?
2021-5-1
Use props
Marcvic Air
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19298 ft
Netherlands

Most probibly to make a maore clean line between recriational flyers and professionals.  i miss the most the audio from phone option and the follow my controller for the homepoint.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_JNsh6PXR2Cj3
New

Mexico

"For drones released after P4."
P4 was released in Nov. 2016, and the Mavic Mini was released in Oct. 2019.
Good job DJI.
2021-7-23
Use props
Anandjv
lvl.1

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-6-25 21:53
Hello there 9to5Voyager. I am sorry to know that you are not able to download the DJI Fly application on your mobile device ( Moto C Plus ). DubSound is correct on post #2. In addition to this, after check this mobile device ( Moto C Plus )  that you are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for said drone and for the said DJI application. The DJI Fly application was developed based on the 64-bit platform. The minimum request of installation environment are shown below:

It is so sad that DJI doesn't have an app that works on all phones. I have a Resmi K20 Pro phone with Android 12, CPU Instruction Set Architecture is ArmV8-A, and has 8 GB Ram. So why isn't it on the approved list? I now have an expensive drone without a way to fly it. Extreeeemely frustrating!
2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules