No smooth zoom with DJI apps
935 3 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adamhyung
New

Malaysia

I'm using DJI Osmo Mobile 3 with the Mimo apps. I'm trying to do a dolly zoom, but the zoom is not performing gradually but by steps (x1, x5, x10).
I'm using Adroid phone. It should be a software problem. Please fix it! It's meaningless if I can't perform the dolly zoom as advertised.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Adamhyung. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing these information with us. May we know what is the exact model of the Android phone you are using please? Thank you.
2020-6-25
Use props
Adamhyung
New

Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-25 21:57
Hello there Adamhyung. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing these information with us. May we know what is the exact model of the Android phone you are using please? Thank you.

My phone is Mi Note 10 Pro
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Adamhyung Posted at 6-26 02:04
My phone is Mi Note 10 Pro

Hi there Adamhyung. Thank you for the reply and for these information. can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? After checking the said mobile device ( Mi Note 10 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal  and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Mi Note 10 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules