Shipping Pending
3581 14 2020-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 831024 ft
United States

My order number is 0010800551795. My shipping status has been pending since 06/19/2020. The longest shipping estimate for my items says 3 days but that has come and gone. Can’t seem to reach anyone to figure out what the hold up is.
2020-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the delay of your order, I will forward it to our logistics team for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks.
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-24 22:31
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the delay of your order, I will forward it to our logistics team for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks.

Thanks you.
2020-6-24
Use props
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
United States

Missing item in FedEx "Commodity" tab

My order number is 0010800551795.
I received my tracking number for FedEx, 187316948940. When checking the tracking information the "Commidity" tab only lists some items. My actual Mavic 2 Pro (dji smart controller) is not listed in the contents. I just want to make sure that my items are being shipped correctly because I have seen several places on the DJI website that states they do not seperate orders. I've attached a picture of the "commodity" tab contents as well as the correct DJI invoice. I'm assuming my DJI Care Refresh is on a seperate invoice since nothing is actually being shipped for it?
Thank you.
2020-06-25 (2).png
2020-06-25 (3).png

2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome. Glad to know the order has been shipped out. However, I've read another post about the issue of the FedEx "Commodity" Missing item, I will reply to your this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... orderby%3Ddateline.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. I will forward this situation to our logistics team to contact the FEDEX to investigate, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon. Thanks.
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-25 20:25
Hi there, sorry for that case happened. I will forward this situation to our logistics team to contact the FEDEX to investigate, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon. Thanks.

Thank you for looking into it.
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-25 20:24
You're welcome. Glad to know the order has been shipped out. However, I've read another post about the issue of the FedEx "Commodity" Missing item, I will reply to your this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219021&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline.

The order hasn't actually shipped. It has been in "Label Created" since 06/24/2020 according to the fedex tracking site.
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7 Posted at 6-26 09:59
The order hasn't actually shipped. It has been in "Label Created" since 06/24/2020 according to the fedex tracking site. [view_image]

Order has now switched to “Pending” with no estimated delivery date.
D667DB3F-BA5D-4DD4-8B93-FC2BA46C16DB.png
2020-6-26
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-25 20:25

Still nothing except my order went from an estimated delivery date to pending with no date and the commodity information is still missing my mavic 2 pro (DJI Smart Controller). I've gone through the forum, live chat and tried calling with no luck, and nothing has changed and nobody will give me an answer as to what is going on with my order. Also, why should my DJI CARE REFRESH be active when my package is still sitting in your warehouse, possibly incomplete. 1-3 business days to ship  was the shipping time when I bought my products. This was on the 06/19/2020, the same day payment was confirmed, and it is now 06/27/2020. I ordered direct to avoid issues now and in the future. Looks like that was a mistake.

Also, if you do talk to logistics, make sure the MID information is taken care of so I'm not waiting in customs because of incomplete paper work like I've seen countless others dealing with.

Not YOUR fault, but how can a company that makes flying robots be so terrible at logistics?
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

@thebenpauley Posted at 6-27 13:19
Still nothing except my order went from an estimated delivery date to pending with no date and the commodity information is still missing my mavic 2 pro (DJI Smart Controller). I've gone through the forum, live chat and tried calling with no luck, and nothing has changed and nobody will give me an answer as to what is going on with my order. Also, why should my DJI CARE REFRESH be active when my package is still sitting in your warehouse, possibly incomplete. 1-3 business days to ship  was the shipping time when I bought my products. This was on the 06/19/2020, the same day payment was confirmed, and it is now 06/27/2020. I ordered direct to avoid issues now and in the future. Looks like that was a mistake.

Also, if you do talk to logistics, make sure the MID information is taken care of so I'm not waiting in customs because of incomplete paper work like I've seen countless others dealing with.

I have the same problem I waited a month now and still haven’t received my item. I received no real help the only thing that they tell me is they left notes and escalated this matter to the logistics team. I done this over 10 times and ask for a refund over 5 times now and nothing. This is the biggest scam ever DJI . They hold on to thousands of people’s money and never ship out their items.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g Posted at 7-1 11:12
I have the same problem I waited a month now and still haven’t received my item. I received no real help the only thing that they tell me is they left notes and escalated this matter to the logistics team. I done this over 10 times and ask for a refund over 5 times now and nothing. This is the biggest scam ever DJI . They hold on to thousands of people’s money and never ship out their items.

Sorry for the late response, Mindy has replied to your post in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=187986 Please check and keep us updated there, thanks.
2020-7-2
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-2 05:27
Sorry for the late response, Mindy has replied to your post in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=187986 Please check and keep us updated there, thanks.

STILL waiting for my order. This is a nightmare.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-2 05:27

Update: Item was received on July 7 the main problem was I got the wrong tracking number and that’s why item never show up anywhere. Glad this got resolved, late but resolved.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_xHtvSvYiD66g Posted at 7-8 10:59
Update: Item was received on July 7 the main problem was I got the wrong tracking number and that’s why item never show up anywhere. Glad this got resolved, late but resolved.

Thanks for your update, glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules