Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dangerous goods, shipment on hold.
853 4 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PRWseFlHzMOb
lvl.1
Germany

As the Title.. my shipment is on hold in Amsterdam since days with the reason of dangerous goods.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team for a check, our team will contact and push the DHL to solve the issue asap. Thanks for your patience.
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_PRWseFlHzMOb
lvl.1
Germany

Dji should really update delivery times.
2020-6-25
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Same here! My order is on hold and DHL keeps saying that DJI is not doing nothing about it! Order 3514585085915

Everytime I reach DJI they keep telling me that the issue will be escalated! And NOTHING happens after that!
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-25 14:55
Same here! My order is on hold and DHL keeps saying that DJI is not doing nothing about it! Order 3514585085915

Everytime I reach DJI they keep telling me that the issue will be escalated! And NOTHING happens after that!

I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219004, your order has been forwarded to our logistics team, please don't worry, there will be an update soon.
2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules