Service delay with DJI Care
530 6 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155059 ft
Czechia

Hello my friend sent Mavic 2 pro after crash to DJI Care repair. CAS-4260081-S2W9M8 . It's one month somewhere in you service without any repair or email. Can you please check it or why is so long time for repair?

Many thanks Martin
received_2672997892937966.jpeg
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Martin, we are sorry for the delay. We have sent the DJI Care Refresh quotation to your friend on May 22 and sent 3 bill reminder emails since, yet it has not paid, so there is no update.
May we know if your friend has received the quotation email? Please kindly check the spam, or you can provide me with a backup email, I will ask the team to send it again. Sorry again for waiting.
2020-6-25
Use props
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-25 03:28
Hi Martin, we are sorry for the delay. We have sent you the DJI Care Refresh quotation on May 22 and sent 3 bill reminder emails to you since, yet it has not paid, so there is no update.
May we know if you have received the quotation email? Please kindly check the spam, or you can provide me with a backup email, I will ask the team to send it again. Sorry again for waiting.

I asked him and he cant find any email. Can you please check his email pepo410023@azet.sk . If you send it again thanks I will manage it with him.
I also asked if he can check it on web
2020-6-25
Use props
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Czechia

Also no any info in my case
received_952385535213563.jpeg
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Gooddeath Posted at 6-25 05:34
I asked him and he cant find any email. Can you please check his email pepo410023@azet.sk . If you send it again thanks I will manage it with him.
I also asked if he can check it on web

Thank you for getting back, this is the same email address on the case, I've asked the team to send again in working hours.
If there is no info in MyCase, please double check if the DJI account is the same as the one he was logged in when he registered the case, try to sign out and log in again.
2020-6-25
Use props
Gooddeath
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 6-25 17:57
Thank you for getting back, this is the same email address on the case, I've asked the team to send again in working hours.
If there is no info in MyCase, please double check if the DJI account is the same as the one he was logged in when he registered the case, try to sign out and log in again.

He has not created account with email...... now he see pay info. Many thanks for your support
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Gooddeath Posted at 6-26 00:09
He has not created account with email...... now he see pay info. Many thanks for your support

No problems. The local team will take care of the case asap when the payment is received. Any further questions, please feel free to ask.
2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules