Shipment on hold in Amsterdam
1183 15 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans34ba62c9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 409964 ft
France

Hello, i already sent a mail to EU support but saw some people also post here...
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]ORder number is 0339808545460, mavic air@ fly more pack, and it is travelling since 8 days now... and is stuck in Amsterdam with status ''on hold'', and DHL told me that it is hold because of ''non conform package".
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Thanks for your help...
2020-6-25
Use props
GAEL90
lvl.1
France

Hello, I am in the same situation since 2days, Shipment on hold in Amsterdam because of "Dangerous Goods" identified. I contacted DJI support over chat and received a mail asking customer online service to check my order. I also contacted DHL Customer service yesterday but only one answer telling me they took into account my message. Please help : my order Number: 0338105593194. Thank you.

2020-6-25
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Same here! And got The same answer every single day! That  DJI will escalate it! But DHL keeps saying that nothing was made by DJI regarding my package! Order 3514585085915
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your order has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team has pushed the DHL to solve the issue asap. Please don't worry, there will be an update soon. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GAEL90 Posted at 6-25 09:47
Hello, I am in the same situation since 2days, Shipment on hold in Amsterdam because of "Dangerous Goods" identified. I contacted DJI support over chat and received a mail asking customer online service to check my order. I also contacted DHL Customer service yesterday but only one answer telling me they took into account my message. Please help : my order Number: 0338105593194. Thank you.

Hi GAEL90, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your order has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team has pushed the DHL to solve the issue asap. Please don't worry, there will be an update soon. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-25 14:50
Same here! And got The same answer every single day! That  DJI will escalate it! But DHL keeps saying that nothing was made by DJI regarding my package! Order 3514585085915

Hi Isabel, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219004&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline.
2020-6-25
Use props
fans34ba62c9
lvl.1
France

Hello all, i have to inform that DHL called me today and said they are ''waiting for information from sender and got nothing for now''.
Please understand that after a 10 days i lost confidence in the usual ''there will be an update soon''.
Is there a way to cancel this order and get a refund before it arrives at my place ? I will probably not get this order soon enough for my holiday departure (next monday), and it would wait for 3 weeks in a non secure location. Pretty sure i would be my responsability if it gets stollen / damaged. Wrote to technical support 3 days ago, they told me ''logistic team'' will contact me quicly but of course they did not.I begin to take some writings on this topic in case this litigious situation became worse, thank you for your comprehension.
2020-6-26
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Same here!
DHL told me the same! DJI is doing NOTHING about our packages! They just don’t care! And the answer is always the same “they will escalate it”.

Now they don’t even answer me on facebook.
2020-6-26
Use props
GAEL90
lvl.1
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-25 19:16
Hi GAEL90, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your order has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team has pushed the DHL to solve the issue asap. Please don't worry, there will be an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Natalia, waiting  for your update soon. I am worried about other people in the same situation with no updates. This root cause concerns batteries..like all other people concerned.After 7 days DHL will send back the package. Mine is stuck since june 24th.
2020-6-26
Use props
fans34ba62c9
lvl.1
France

Stuck since June 24th also. I opened a Paypal issue ticket as there are no sign or explanation from DJI except the ''information escalated please be patient''  (More than 1000€ Paypal prepaid for it...). I am also posting to various DJI forums about that. For now people are often telling that DJI technical support is good, i only found a few people had shipping issues. Seems something recently changed in their ''logistic department''.
2020-6-27
Use props
GAEL90
lvl.1
France

Hello Natalia

Do you have some news regarding this global issue ? DHL called me today to confirm  they contacted DJI to ask missing documents related to dangerous goods (no anwser yet !!!). They also confirmed me that the local custom authorities will send back the goods to DJI if no answer from you. So i hope your logistic team will be able to solve this issue asap, we cannot stay into this situation.
2020-6-29
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

DHL said me the same! Please let me know if DJI provide you with an update!
2020-6-29
Use props
fans34ba62c9
lvl.1
France

Today news :
DJI told me by mail yesterday that they will do what is necessary to release package from custom before 2-3 days...
DHL called me today to tell me nothing has happened for now...
2020-6-30
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

They are doing nothing. I have been waiting for a "24-48 hour response from logistics department" since the 24th of June. They should be sued, this is ridiculous. ZERO customer support, ZERO ability to fix mistakes THEY made.
2020-6-30
Use props
fans34ba62c9
lvl.1
France

No way to sue. Dji home far away in China... one french ex employee told me dji hq gives instructions and workers are not here to discuss details . Communication is very basic, no transparency at all. Dialog with small clients like us is a waste of time. However they take care of big contracts. I wish i ordered through Amazon, my neightborth got is Mavic pro in 4 days ...
2020-6-30
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

Maybe if they start facing serious backlash from hundreds of consumers in all their Facebook ads they'll start to listen. I'm doing my part, and advising everyone to never order anything from them. I get a lot of those ads, and all of them are an opportunity to warn others.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules