Access to flight data in DJI App
1459 3 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angelone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567621 ft
Germany

I am failing to get hold of the map with GPS Track animation in the list of my flights.
I open DJI App and get the table with my flight records. On the utmost right side I find the related map with an animation of the GPS Track.
This seems to be a video composed of the GPS track and the OpenStreetMap layers. I searched in all files on my SAMSUNG S10 especially under DJI App

but cant find anything.

How can I get the animated map. I would like to use it in my videos.

Will be happy for any response.
Best regards
Angelone

Unter Flugdaten finde ich in der DJI App unter anderem ganz rechts eine Karte mit dem aufgezeichneten GPSTrack als Animation.
Ich möchte diese Animation gerne auslesen, finde jedoch auf dem Smartphone S10 nirgendwo passende Einträge.
Ich habe versucht über die Bedienelemente der App etwas zu finden, wie  auch im Dateiverzeichnis  "Interner Speicher" des S10 nach  entsprechenden Einträgen gesucht. Ohne Erfolg.

Die Animation wird nach meiner Einschätzung nach Beendigung des Fluges  durch die DJIApp mit Hilfe der App "mapbox" erstellt. In der rechten  unteren Ecke findet man darauf einen Hinweis.
Dabei werden die Flugparameter, also Höhe, Distanz sowie die GPS Koordinaten mit der OpenStreetMap verknüpft.

Da ich diese Karten Animation offline abspielen kann, muss sie doch wohl  irgendwo in der DJIApp versteckt sein, möglicherweise in einem  Video-Format.
Wer kann mir passende Hinweise geben?

Ach übrigens, in der SD-Karte der Drohne habe ich auch nichts gefunden.  Dort stehen nur die mp4-Files des Fluges. Die Animation wird ja wohl  sicherlich auf dem Smartphone
generiert.

2020-6-25
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

You cannot get that animation outside the Fly app.

You can however screen record the display with the integrated Android 10 screen recorded or download a suitable screen recording app if you're on an older version of Android.

You can also download flight data .txt files from your Mobile Device that once uploaded to a suitable online service can be plotted on a map, along with display relevant flight data and information. They can also be parsed offline (on a PC) for maximum data discreteness and resolution.
2020-6-25
Use props
Angelone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567621 ft
Germany

m80116 Posted at 6-25 12:14
You cannot get that animation outside the Fly app.

You can however screen record the display with the integrated Android 10 screen recorded or download a suitable screen recording app if you're on an older version of Android.

Many Thanks,
my problem is solved after activation of the screen capturing and using it.
Before I was not aware of the built-in feature. Again many Thanks!
Angelone
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Angelone. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the map on your DJI Fly application and it is great to know that after you have followed m80116 post on post #2 the issue was resolved. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules