Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 gimbal calibration stuck at 50%
4769 9 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyingkid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Finland

Hi guys so when I calibrate the gimbal of my Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 it gets stuck at 50% and I do not know what to do? (I use the latest firmware)Does anybody have a solution for this?

2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Flyingkid. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  May we know what happens prior to the said issue occurs? Did you experience any hard landings or crash? Can you try to restore the setting to factory defaults  and update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom? You can download the software using this link ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads ). After this process please try to re calibrate the said drone once again to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-6-29
Use props
Flyingkid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Finland

Hello Stephen, thank you for your answer. So when I would start the calibration it would get stuck at 50% forever. I have not experienced any hard landings or crashed. But now thanks to you everything is fine, I installed the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 and after that, the calibration worked as it should. Big thumbs up to you guys!
2020-7-3
Use props
Fabian Fuentes
lvl.1
Colombia

Hello.
I have the same problem with the Gimbal of my new Phantom 4 pro V.2.0.  video trembling (like a horizontal vibration), and gimbal calibration freeze at 50%. by fortune, in my case, the gimbal don´t make weird sounds or buzz
Is it possible to have also the beta update for the Phantom 4 pro V.2.0 please ?

My email adress is : fuentes_fabian@yahoo.es

Please help me to fall in love with this drone.
Thanks
2020-7-8
Use props
Fabian Fuentes
lvl.1
Colombia

Fabian Fuentes Posted at 7-8 18:27
Hello.
I have the same problem with the Gimbal of my new Phantom 4 pro V.2.0.  video trembling (like a horizontal vibration), and gimbal calibration freeze at 50%. by fortune, in my case, the gimbal don´t make weird sounds or buzz
Is it possible to have also the beta update for the Phantom 4 pro V.2.0 please ?

Update:
I restart the firmware configuration to factory reset and after, reinstall the last firmware version of firmware.
Then, the gimbal calibration can finish at 100%. BUT... the video still trembling. The problem was not fixed.
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_wJ7BH8gHwFGc
lvl.1

United States

Phantom4 pro 2.0 gimbal won’t calibrate past 50% and while flying sometimes get a gimbal disconnected error  and at times the camera won’t take pictures or start video but gimbal moves up and down Have to land and push SD card in and out then it starts working not sure how to fix
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_wJ7BH8gHwFGc
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have any ideas
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_M2C1mJrFfpiw
lvl.1
Greece

same here.....video is trembling
2021-4-18
Use props
droney_baloney
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486 ft
United States

Having the same issue on my v1.0. Both the gimbal stuck at 50% on auto-calibrate and jello in all different video settings and some lurchiness on gimbal tilts. Been trying to fix for a week now. Switched out props even. No crashes. Most current firmware.
2022-1-12
Use props
Juliana1
New

Portugal

I have the same problem....video is trembling and the gimbal stuck at 50% on auto-calibrate.
I've already done the firmware update, downgrade, new calibration, upgrade, new calibration and the problem persists
Can anyone help please....
Thanks
2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules