Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller constantly beeping
191 3 6-25 14:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICTGTR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100279 ft
United States

Good afternoon.  Ive had my drone for a month and have really enjoyed it.  However, last night the controller started beeping constantly.  I recalibrated it several times but it still continuously beeps when i turn it on.  I can still fly the drone and no errors show up, but holy smokes is it annoying.  I called DJI support and they had me send in a video of the issue, howeve, I have yet to reveive a response.  I also have DJI refresh if that matters.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to rectify this?
6-25 14:22
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 755886 ft
United States

It is supposed to beep at 6-10% of its battery power...the beeping can be silenced by tapping the power button once. Less than 5% you can’t silence the beeping.
6-25 15:44
Use props
ICTGTR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100279 ft
United States

The controller is fully charged
6-25 17:50
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi ICTGTR, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, the email has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, our team will reply to your email soon. Kindly please check it later, thanks.
For the remote controller, you are recommended to send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
6-25 22:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules