ON HOLD - DHL - DANGEROUS
4593 38 2020-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

My order is on hold and DHL keeps saying that DJI is doing nothing about it! Order 3514585085915

Everytime I reach DJI they keep telling me that the issue will be escalated! And nothing happens  after that! Today DHL called me and said that they will send the package back to DJI if nothing is made about it. Why do you have 3-5 days if it clearly doesn't happen?

Anyone can help me? I really need the drone by 1st July!

2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Isabel, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your order has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team has pushed the DHL to solve the issue asap. Please don't worry, there will be an update soon. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-25
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Thanks Natália.
dji must send a statement to DHL about the batteries in order for the package to be unblocked.  When is dji planning on settling this?
2020-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-25 23:19
Thanks Natália.
dji must send a statement to DHL about the batteries in order for the package to be unblocked.  When is dji planning on settling this?

Our team and the DHL are working hard on it at present, please don't worry, there will be an update soon. Thanks for your patience.
2020-6-26
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Just receive this e-mail from DHL:

Dear Lady Isabel Fortunato,
Thank you in advance for your preference for DHL Express.
We would like to inform you that we are waiting for information from the department where the shipment is located.
We suggest that the sender contact the DHL of origin.
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_PRWseFlHzMOb
lvl.1
Germany

Feels like ordering on 1. April, when the estimated shipping time is still the same on the shopping Page.
2020-6-26
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

One more day and no answers at all. Natalia, can I cancel the order and get a refund?
2020-6-26
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Natália,
I need to have an update.
Can I cancel this order and get a full refund? DHL will send it back and I don’t have the money or the drone.

Honestly I am so disappointed with DJI I don’t want it anymore. But I don’t think it’s fair to pay the shipment to cancel it because is DJI fault that I don’t receive the drone!

2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-26 02:28
Just receive this e-mail from DHL:

Dear Lady Isabel Fortunato,

Our team who takes in charge of the Dangerous Goods has contacted DHL already and is handling it, are you sure you would like to cancel it?
2020-6-27
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

How long it will take until I receive it? I will get a full refund if cancel right now? When? I will not pay the shippment back to DJI right?
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Isabell, is there any solution now?

@DJI My Order 0492910854095 has the Same Problems.
DHL Blocked my Order Because of dangerous goods...

Please solve this Problem with DHL ASAP!!

I Hope that i will receip an Feedback very very soon... this is an 1,300€ Order . So please be so Kind and help your customers!
2020-6-27
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Nothing at all!
The status remains the same. Yesterday I asked if the order could be cancelled since I need this on 1st July, and DJI told me that I can reject the package when it arrives but I will pay the shipment back to them!

So no money, no drone, no answers...
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy
lvl.1
Germany

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-27 07:24
Nothing at all!
The status remains the same. Yesterday I asked if the order could be cancelled since I need this on 1st July, and DJI told me that I can reject the package when it arrives but I will pay the shipment back to them!

This is no good Service from DJI..

Is your delivery also an Breakbulk ? And Stuck in Amsterdam since june 25?

2020-6-28
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

I order a DJI mavic air 2 combo. It is blocked since 24. June 2020 17:07 - AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS. I don’t know what to do!
2020-6-28
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy Posted at 6-28 06:07
This is no good Service from DJI..

Is your delivery also an Breakbulk ? And Stuck in Amsterdam since june 25?

I order a DJI mavic air 2 combo and it is blocked since 24. Junho 2020 17:07 - AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS!
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy
lvl.1
Germany

So DHL told me, That DJI sent this as an big shippment with many packages inside. (All have the Same Tracking number) . After Customs Check they will Split ist and send it with Single Tracking Numbers.. i Hope That tomorrow this will happen.... so there a lot of Customer waiting for delivery ...
2020-6-28
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy Posted at 6-28 09:13
So DHL told me, That DJI sent this as an big shippment with many packages inside. (All have the Same Tracking number) . After Customs Check they will Split ist and send it with Single Tracking Numbers.. i Hope That tomorrow this will happen.... so there a lot of Customer waiting for delivery ...

Thanks!
They told you anything about timings ?
Do you know if DJI already send them the papers they asked regarding the batteries?
2020-6-28
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy Posted at 6-28 09:13

Hello!

Just called DHL again. They said that until now DJI did not sent the batteries form needed.

They stated that they will return it to China in a few days if DJI do nothing about it.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
I just had a very detailed conversation with DJI customer service.
The statements of DHL are apparently not correct. the goods are currently being checked by DHL for dangerous goods. This investigation was initiated by the dutch customs. I have asked DJI kindly to light a fire under DHL's ass.
2020-6-29
Use props
GAEL90
lvl.1
France

Hi, i am also in the same situation, stuck since wednesday 24th. DHL confirmed me this morning by phone the issue for dangerous goods declaration. It seems many custumers are impacted for all Europe countries.
2020-6-29
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

djiuser_EQmutEzqwlSy Posted at 6-29 01:40
Hi,
I just had a very detailed conversation with DJI customer service.
The statements of DHL are apparently not correct. the goods are currently being checked by DHL for dangerous goods. This investigation was initiated by the dutch customs. I have asked DJI kindly to light a fire under DHL's ass.

To be honest DHL had call me every single day since 24th and said that I need to insist with DJI in order to solve this situation.

If DJI already solved it then DJI would be able to send as a confirmation email or at least some formal communication about this issue.

Almost 1 week and every day they are taking care of this issue and they are going to escalate it... DJI can you provide us with a effective update? Like an e-mail with DHL in CC?

Are we gonna wait until when to get an answer?
2020-6-29
Use props
Alexander Wenig
lvl.1
Germany

@DJI

I'm running out of patience for this subject.

DHL tells me every day that papers are missing. and that DHL has been trying to reach DJI since 23.06.2020. WITHOUT SUCCESS.
so I ask you to act now and present us your proposed solution.
otherwise i will hand over the case to my lawyer who will contact you.

it is not acceptable that you always fob us off with ready-made answers. we are your clients and we want to be treated as such.

This will be my first and last product from DJI.
how is it possible that i as a customer don't get any information about the process? who pays you? yes exactly... we customers.

2020-6-29
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Alexander Wenig Posted at 6-29 05:13
@DJI

I'm running out of patience for this subject.

Exactly! @DJI please stop ignoring us! We paid a LOT for these products, it’s not like we ordered something from a low cost brand!

DHL does not have ANY UPDATE from DJI regarding this topic!!!! Please update us ASAP!
2020-6-29
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

GAEL90 Posted at 6-29 02:08
Hi, i am also in the same situation, stuck since wednesday 24th. DHL confirmed me this morning by phone the issue for dangerous goods declaration. It seems many custumers are impacted for all Europe countries.

GAEL
do you have some update on this?
My order remains in Amsterdam for almost 1 week.
2020-6-29
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

DJI has the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with.

Shipment was placed on hold in the Netherlands, due in all likelihood to improper shipping practices. I've contacted DJI support again and again, and their promises of "escalating the issue with logistics department" have provided no results. the 48 hour response time I was promised came and went, and I heard nothing from them. Every time I contact them, they give me the same canned answer of "escalate to logistics department, you'll get a reply in 24-48 hours", and nothing. The customer service I got was appalling. The result is that I paid for something, didn't get it, and have no way of knowing when or if I'll ever get it, and DJI doesn't want or is able to answer any straight question about it.

The least they could do is send me an e-mail explaining what is going on, and delivering on their promise of 24-48 hour response. As it is, I'm out of the money, didn't receive anything, and apparently there's nothing I can do.
Natalia - You ain't getting it by July 1st. Forget about it. This is completely outrageous. Someone needs to be fired, and we deserve compensation for wasted time.
2020-6-29
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

Forget about it. You ain't getting it by July 1st. This is the worst experience I've ever had ordering anything.
2020-6-29
Use props
Alexander Wenig
lvl.1
Germany

fans009840e8 Posted at 6-29 20:12
Forget about it. You ain't getting it by July 1st. This is the worst experience I've ever had ordering anything.

I think it's absolutely outrageous that DJI doesn't call here.
For me it looks like DHL was right and DJI is too stupid to hand in the papers.

I will soon put DJI in default of delivery and withdraw from my purchase contract should nothing happen. my lawyer already knows about it and will take legal action against DJI.
2020-6-29
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

And still they don't even reply here. It's laughable, really. The absolute least they could do is pick up a damn phone, call the delivery centres, and see what's going on. NOTHING. They don't deserve our money. Sue them with all you got.
2020-6-30
Use props
GAEL90
lvl.1
France

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-29 11:30
GAEL
do you have some update on this?
My order remains in Amsterdam for almost 1 week.

No news since yesterday (Monday 29th), last answer from DJI asking me to waiting
for 2 - 3 days to solve the issue. Goods could be sent back to DJI from tomorrow regarding what DHL said to me yesterday (Monday).
End of last week (Thrusday and Friday) was off in China, if some new documents have to be provided by DJI China, it should be done now i think....i do not know.
2020-6-30
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello all!
Today I received a call from DHL. They said that DJI send them a statement regarding the batteries yesterday at the end of the day. They are now validating this papers and if they are ok they will send the packages tomorrow.

However they also said that this is a large order (for several different clients). Therefore there are different types of batteries, and if DJI did not provide the complete set of papers they can't do anything in this regard and they will sent back the packages or destroy them (yes... they state that). I will wait until tomorrow in order to check if DJI did or not their work. From DJI I got no anwsers at all. That's sad.
2020-6-30
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-30 07:46
Hello all!
Today I received a call from DHL. They said that DJI send them a statement regarding the batteries yesterday at the end of the day. They are now validating this papers and if they are ok they will send the packages tomorrow.

How did you get a call from DHL? I contacted them multiple times, and all they said was "check with the sender". Nobody told me ANYTHING.
2020-6-30
Use props
Alexander Wenig
lvl.1
Germany

@all my drone is now Processed in Amsterdam. Maybe Yours too
2020-6-30
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

Yes - order status updated. Let's see. In any case, absolutely horrid behaviour on DJI's part. This could have been handled by simply sending me an e-mail saying "We had XXX problem, we have done YY and ZZ, waiting for DHL, etc."
No communication at all on their part. Not a single reply here, on paypal, or anywhere else. Unacceptable.
2020-6-30
Use props
Isabel Fortunato
lvl.1

Portugal

fans009840e8 Posted at 6-30 09:29
How did you get a call from DHL? I contacted them multiple times, and all they said was "check with the sender". Nobody told me ANYTHING.

I guess I was the world's most annoying customer. I called DHL a lot of times (Portugal DHL) and finally they reach me with those news.

Also they said me that the order will leave Amsterdam by tomorrow, so I'm hoping that this is true. Let's see. However DJI finally answer me too (by e-mail) and said: "Thank you for reaching DJI Presales Support.

We would like to apologize for the delayed responses as we are currently experiencing a high number of emails due to the global pandemic situation. We are continuously answering everyone's email as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.

We have checked with the logistics department, said that this issue will be solved 2-3 working days. It will not return to China. But currently, DHL can not promise a delivery date. We are trying to push the process. "
2020-6-30
Use props
fans009840e8
New

Portugal

Isabel Fortunato Posted at 6-30 10:17
I guess I was the world's most annoying customer. I called DHL a lot of times (Portugal DHL) and finally they reach me with those news.

Also they said me that the order will leave Amsterdam by tomorrow, so I'm hoping that this is true. Let's see. However DJI finally answer me too (by e-mail) and said: "Thank you for reaching DJI Presales Support.

I couldn't even be annoying. I called DHL and was sent to an automated call center. Only one option allowed me to talk to a real person, and they said they were not the right people to take care of it. Then I pretty much told them to go fuck themselves and they stopped taking my calls. You must be way more patient than me.
2020-6-30
Use props
GAEL90
lvl.1
France

Tracking status changed on my side too. I wish everything will going well now.
2020-6-30
Use props
GAEL90
lvl.1
France

Delivered for me.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans009840e8 Posted at 6-30 10:53
I couldn't even be annoying. I called DHL and was sent to an automated call center. Only one option allowed me to talk to a real person, and they said they were not the right people to take care of it. Then I pretty much told them to go fuck themselves and they stopped taking my calls. You must be way more patient than me.

Hi there, sorry for the shipment delay and keep you waiting, your package has been forwarded for delivery, hope you will get it soon.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GAEL90 Posted at 7-1 06:16
Delivered for me.

Glad to know you've received it, sorry again for the all the inconvenience caused due to the shipment delay, hope you have a great time with DJI product.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules